Chapter 4- Its her!!!!!

It's her!
"It's you!"
"It's me" she said grinning.
Her. Silver Gallavan, the conniving little bitch.
"Why are you here, silver?"
"I heard brucey was in the hospital and i wanted to see if he was alright"
"Well he's fine, so scram" i hissed.
"Why? I didn't do anything!"
"you played him, you disrespected him, you hurt him, and now it's time i hurt you!" i went to punch her but Alfred was holding me back.
"Alfred, Let.Me.Go!" i said through gritted teeth.
"You need to sit down selina, and you" he pointed at silver, "need to go. Now."
"You can't kick me out of the hospital , it's a public place" she said smartly.
"Your right, he can't kick you out of the hospital, but he can kick you out of the room. now scram!" i spat, making her automatically walk out of the room.
"Why does she have to be here?" i ask concerned not just for me, but for bruce. I love him and i won't let anything change that. I just sit there and hold bruce's hand, and then......

Keep going

Don't stop

Just keep swiping, just keep swiping.....
Up!!!!!!!

Not long now

Almost there

He woke up, i was really happy.
"Bruce" i said smiling and crying.
"who are you?"
"what?"
"who are you, and the gentleman standing behind you?
"Wh-What are you talking about bruce, it's me! Selina. A-and that's alfred."
"i'm sorry but i don't know you"
"wh-what"
"i would like you to leave, please! Right now!!"
"B-But Bruce......." i say softly, touches his arm.
"Now!"
We turned around by his bed and started to walk out, then something grabbed my hand and pulled me towards it...........

He pulled me towards him and kissed me, passionately and softly, deepening it before pulling away and whispering,
"Did you really think i would forget you?"
i giggled softly, and nodded my head slowly.
"I guess i did" he chuckled and shook his head. "I don't know why, you can't get rid of me that easily."
"okay, sure, whatever" i said rolling my eyes playfully.
"Your cute" he said using his finger to lift up my chin, staring into my eyes, me staring back at his, his eyes are like the galaxy, i could get lost in them forever, but i really don't care...
"ahem" we broke the state and looked over to see Alfred standing against the doorway, pretending to check the time on his imaginary watch.
"You too, Stand up against the wall, NOW! somebody said from behind Alfred, we all turn to see Silver holding..............