Complicated

I liked you, sure, but I loved someone who went by the name of SeokJin(another Alex). He was tall, blonde hair, hot pink lips, snow white fair skin, ice blue eyes and a charming smile. He was best friends with Hoseok(Jose). I blushed whenever he showed up, he always had that intimidating eye smile that made me want to crawl out of my skin and bury myself in a whole. Since you had a girlfriend, I ignored your existence, you just became one of the many faces that I knew in 5th grade.

So I got interested in someone who was so stunning with such beauty that every girl in 6th grade wanted. He was a 6th grader, he was going to North Plainfield Middle school soon. But then, my best friend Paula had a crush on him and Hoseok introduced them, they fell in love. My feelings were complicated, I was happy for her, she had the man she loved, and I backed down. It was bittersweet. I didn't resent her, rather I just hanged around her as long as she wanted me to.

I passed letters to Seokjin, who I loved. My friend Paula gave them to me, and I handed it down to him, he took letters out too, to give them to Paula. It broke my heart, but at the same time, I was happy everything went well with them. Or... that's what I thought.