You Confuse Me

I don't know what the hell was wrong with you, but once in History class we were waiting for the bell and you were next to me. I ignored you, and your friend Taehyung was with you. You decided to touch my chin, and  I was dumbfounded.

Why the hell did he do that for? Doesn't he hate me or something? I asked myself.

Then someday you winked at me when our eyes met.

What the fuck just happened? What is he doing? Why the hell is he doing this? I asked myself with a dumbfounded expression on my face, and my face was red as a tomato. Why did you wink at me if you told me to stop sending you letters?

Another day, you made a funny face at me.

He's such a motherfucking 34500 puzzle, one day he tells me to stop sending him letters and the rest he keeps teasing me. What the fuck is wrong with him? Fucking playboy. I cursed at you mentally, I resented you because I was still butthurt over that stupid fact that you rejected me.

Someday you gave me a cold stare, sort of like a glare.

Okay, I'm starting to believe this asshole is mental. Like seriously, one second is he teasingly flirting with me, the next thing you know he is being a cold bitch. What the fuck? I don't understand him. He confuses me.