I hate you, but I love you

It might sound stupid, but even if you hurt me like that, I still loved you. Sure, I hated being teased by people that you rejected me. But me being me, I told them that I didn't care, that I moved on. But really... I just hoped that that dream was somehow true. My heart ached because of you. I hated to admit that I still loved you despite you embarrassing me in front of everyone.

Some nights I cried because of you, I wondered if I was ugly. I looked at myself in the mirror and despised myself. I couldn't change that I wasn't pretty or good enough for you. Even though something inside me told me that you didn't like me, in the same way, I liked you... I still took a risk and told you all my feelings and revealed to you my heart.

Sometimes I blamed myself for being so stupid to confess to you, for letting you know my heart. I never felt so stupid and dumb in my life. You were like a playboy, you liked to play with my feelings. Those stares that you sometimes gave me and then looked away when I looked at you. I felt my heart skip a beat, but then reminded myself that you didn't like me. It hurt bad, but I didn't cry in front of anyone, I just ignored my feelings and focused on something else.

Yes, I hate you, but I love you too. What have you done to me?