Dating RM

Since I was moving on without you expecting it, I started to have feelings for someone who was a close friend of mine. A nerdy-know-it-all but surprisingly funny and hilarious with Scientific jokes. RM(Griffin) and I grew close since we played basketball together in Gym. He hated working out, but he never complained when I asked him to play Basketball or Soccer with me, he was always up if I was the one who asked him.

One day, my friends told me that RM liked me, I blushed because I as well started to have feelings for him. He was handsome and very smart. He talked to me casually, and I liked it that we were close friends.

Whenever we played basketball, he would often block me and try to get the ball without hurting me. He was tall, with blond hair and eyes that mesmerized me. For once, I felt like I could actually be happy. Everyone thought he was weird because he was smart, but I liked that about him. He often cracked Scientific jokes and I would laugh because next to him I felt stupid. I loved it when he told me facts and I would be blown out of my mind by how smart he was. We first kissed in Gym, his lips felt soft. I was his first kiss, my heart fluttered when we kissed for the first time. I blushed. Somehow, the news spread too fast and you knew.