↠uhh some stories

so ive been forgetting to eat (i still am drinking but not that much) a lot or not eating the entire day and eating one (1) meal at like 8 or 9 hhhhh so i think its catching up to me bc i was really hungry a week or two ago (i ate veggie chips....Good.) 

so that kinda woke me up and i ended up staying up for an hour. i put on a queen (carly rae jepsen) and....oddly starting to push ups (and crunches or w/e)....at one am.

amazing! wow!

---

ive been watching a f u c k ton of mbmbam skits and its so fun bc in the middle of history i'll just hear....stuff.

(i'm on my school's chromebook so i gotta TRY* to refrain from cursing.)

*TRY IS THE KEY WORD.

---

one of the side affects my adhd meds is that it makes my mouth dry.....which sucks. bc that means i always have a nasty taste in my mouth and lips are constantly dry too. (not to mention i dont eat lunch bc another side affect of the meds is im not hungry which means im usually not drinking.) so i am Suffer.

---

tw /  death ment, suicide ment?

wednesday, at the end of science, this guy (one of my classmates) walked up to me and said "hey can you draw me a person?" so i was like uhh and thEN HE SAID

"can you draw them hanging themselves?" UHHHHHHHHHHHH

i thought it mightve been for english bc we're doing a thing in english thats supposed to be depicting how we perceive death (i'll explain later??) but it was still weird, another guy proceeded to ask that and yknow what he said???

"no ive already been to english and turned my in."

so that means. this guy just walked up to me. and asked me to draw him a person hanging themselves.

FOR NO REASON.

---

this kid grabbed my bookbag on the bus and asked me, "why do you have so many highlighters in your bookbag's sides?"

"uh. i dont know. we have to use them for class."

"oh."

i....dont understand.

---

some of my friends were having a debate of which hurts most, getting kicked in the nuts or punched in the boobs.

im on team "vagina getting hit by roller skates after u fall down."

(hssjslsjs im just kidding i think getting kicked in the nuts hurts more.)

---

"she lost her dabginity at your house."

---

"why do you have fifty apples in your inventory (in sims)?"

"I AM THE PERSON FROM THE MATH PROBLEMS YOU ALWAYS FEARED."

---

im nutpuncher69

im nutpuncher69. who are u.

---

uhhh

honestly these are just a collection of stories bc i havent published in a while.

i have more but yknow. im lazy.

....and i need to to be doing a state project thing (i got oregon.) and a math + reading thing that was just assigned but I Dont Want To Do Them (i will!! we're having break rn.)