☼just monika

"oh, recently i had an epiphany that has been influencing my poems!"

epiphanies sound good, correct? maybe you realize you or someone else needs to do better or act nicer or maybe you realize what your dream in life is.

yeah, sometimes. other times, it's painful and you want to deny it all. 

it can be life ending, in a weird way.

monika didn't know when it happened, it all became blurry. 

(was anything real? her parents? friends? was her downfalls and nights spent crying all for some person to come in and "virtually" date one of her club members?)

so, she wrote. what else could she do? tell people that none of them are real and that they're living in some...romance game?

no one would believe her, not a single soul. well, they don't really have souls.

and why not her? why can't he talk to her?

is she just nothing more than a background character, to help influence a story she was never supposed to be apart of?

maybe she'll get what she wants. maybe she'll mark a path a destruction to do so. maybe she'll destroy this world before it destroys her. maybe she'll twist the codes of this non-existing world. maybe she'll give her (fabricated) friends a little push into different direction.

just maybe.

just Monika.