DRUNK

Drunk
(adj.) affected by alcohol to the extent of loosing control of one's faculties or behavior.
-

I couldn't feel my body anymore, you have a little too much to drink and suddenly you can't think straight anymore. Buck had cut me off a while ago, said I was drinking too much or something like that, but I don't agree. I need to drown my sorrows in alcohol, let loose one night. I need to forget. Sloppy drunks make sloppy mistakes.

I didn't want Dally to come back to Buck's so I left and I was walking, ok staggering, along the side of the road. Right foot left foot, right foot right, no left. Wait what way is left again? Better hold up my hands. Ok, both of these make L's though so how am I supposed to tell the difference?

I looked up as I realized I stood in a familiar place. I was on the opposite side of the road that Sodapop's house layed on. I should go talk to Sodapop. I'll force him to listen.

I dragged my feet across the pavement as I crossed the road, nearing Sodapop's house. I picked up a couple of pebbles and tried to hit Sodapop's window. I had surprisingly good aim because after a while Sodapop opened his window.

"What the hell, Katy?" He yelled down.

"Come down here, Sodapop, I miss youuuu," I whined after hiccuping.

He rolled his eyes and disappeared for a minute. The front door opened and Sodapop stood beside me once again.

I giggled but suddenly sobered up. "Sodapop," I said my eyes becoming sad, "they're all lying. I never ever cheated!"

He let out a breath, "Katy you're drunk."

"But Sodapop, I'm telling the truth! I speak the truth, ok? Will you just listen to me once? I'd listen to you! You never even gave me the benefit of the doubt!" I sobbed.

"How much have you had to drink?" He replied.

"Not enough to drown my sorrows and get you off my mind. Pepsi-Cola, you're all I ever think about. Please listen to me when I say they're lying," I slurred trying to take a step closer to him but failing horribly. I tripped over my own two feet and fell on the ground and lied there hopelessly. I was thrown into a fit of hysterics, laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

"Come on," Sodapop said while helping me up, "you've gotta be quite ok? Can you handle not laughing?" He asked leading me inside.

My eyes went wide and I nodded my head frantically. He led me inside silently and took me to his room. Taking off my shoes, Sodapop layed me down on the bed and lied down next to me.

I began to sob, "Sodapop you're the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm so so so sorry for breaking your trust. I never cheated."

He nodded his head, "I know."

"You don't get it! Sodapop I promise that I never ever cheated on you. I swear on my-"

The next thing I knew we were kissing. The kiss was slow but passionate, we were yearning for each other. He pulled apart from me saying, "go to bed, Katy. See you in the mornin'."

"Goodnight Pepsi-cola," I grinned.

Sorry for the short chapter!
Sodapop finally came to his senses though so that's good!
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day everyone!