ONE NIGHT II

I squeezed my eyes shut as I heard the gun off. I kept them closed as I heard the cries of my friends. I kept them closed as I fell to my knees and sobbed. Why did I bring them into this? This is all my fault. I finally opened my eyes at the sound of the police. The gang, Sodapop, Steve, and Two-Bit, crowded around a body that wasn't moving while Richard stood to the side looking horrified at what he had just done. I ran up the body and saw it was Dally. He wasn't moving.

"No no no. Come on Dally. Wake up," I sobbed over his body.

"Ma'am," a hand touched my shoulder, "we need you to back up."

I looked up, my vision blurred, and saw Richard in handcuffs being escorted by a police officer. "No! I can't leave him."

"Come on Katy," Sodapop whispered.

I sobbed as I took Sodapop's hand and stood up. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out of the hotel and didn't stop running until I found myself on top of the monkey bars. I sat there in the cold for an hour and just as I was about to leave a voice spoke out, "I figured I'd find you here."

"What do you want Mark?" I sobbed jumping down from the monkey bars.

"You," he whispered. My breath hitched.

"L-leave me alone," I mumbled. He grabbed my hands and tied them together. I screamed but he covered my mouth making me go mute. Hot tears ran down my face. He shoved me into his car and slowly started leaving kisses down my neck. His hands traveled down until they found my boobs. He groped my boobs with one hand and then slide his other hand down to where my pants started. He pulled my pants down, bringing my underwear with it and raped me.