meeting you

@ItsKendra4 suggested this song for the book, check it out and see if you like it!

-

------------------

Love.Lisa. Has started following xxJen

Love.Lisa.: Sup cutie!

xxJen: do I know you?

Love.Lisa.: It's your girlfriend

xxJen: Not possible and I'm straight... I think.

Love.Lisa.: Every girl is straight until they see me.

xxJen: cocky much?

Love.Lisa.: Very, ;). anyways how is your day beautiful?

xxJen: why should I tell you? you're probably a perv.

Love.Lisa.: That's very hurtful. But I can assure you I am not a pervert.

xxJen: All perverts say that.

Love.Lisa.: Touché. Fine since you asked I'll send a picture but promise to send one back?

xxJen: first of all I never asked, second I won't promise anything.

Love.Lisa.: Rude.

Love.Lisa.:

xxJen: oh

xxJen: oh.

xxJen: It's not a bad picture.

Love.Lisa.: Really? Um thanks.

What either didn't know was how the other sat on the beds slightly blushing one more than the other. Jennie was trying hard to calm her beating heart as she acknowledged the cute girl. Lisa was trying to bring her body temperature back to normal because of the comment she was provided.

Ahhh I won't lie I cringed when making this. Though I love the whole texting fanfics it is the worst to write. In my opinion, please don't attack. Anyways I am still excited to write this. I'm just going with the flow for this one but either way enjoy!

xxxx, PrettyPansexual