it is you.

The next day.

Love.lisa.: OMG I'M SO SORRY.

xxJen: mhm right.

Love.Lisa.: NO REALLY. I'LL EXPLAIN.

Love.Lisa.: Hmm I fell asleep for 3 hours!!!

xxJen: oh. Yay! ok there's no way I could be mad at you for that.

Love.Lisa.: Thank goodness. But I'm happy I was really exhausted as it had it been um some days since I slept.

xxJen: ahh how long?

Love.Lisa.: You know just like 2 days. That's a lie it was almost four.

xxJen: LISA! Not good!

Love.Lisa.: Yeah I know but yell at me later. I want to tell you my answer to your question.

xxJen: ok.

Love.Lisa.: I like you, princess.

xxJen: lisa...

Love.Lisa.: No don't say it. I just needed you to know but I value the unknown friendship we have so my feelings are to be ignored alright?

xxJen: sure.

Love.Lisa.: I gotta go. Later Jennie.

Love.lisa. has signed off.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Is all Jennie kim could think of. She knows a part of her wanted Lisa to say her but the rest of her wasn't sure. It had only been four days since they started talking but Jennie felt like it was years. She lightly hit her head with the palm of her hand and dramatically pushed herself backwards onto the bed.

Lisa Manoban had small tears streaming down her face. She knew it was a mistake to tell Jennie but she needed it to be done. Though Lisa couldn't be quite sure how much she could handle without being able to call the beautiful brunette hers. Dragging her knees towards her body she placed her chin on them and just stared an anything before her.

I desperately needed something sad. I know that sounds really bad but I can't say I'm too sorry. Either way enjoy!

xxxx, PrettyPansexual.