You're perfect.

Jennie's POV:

I stared at the beautiful girl before me and really wondered why I liked her.

She had asked me five minutes before, 'if vegans are fighting, is it still considered beef?' And now I was on the verge of slapping her. "Jennie you haven't answered." Lisa said. "I'm trying to hold back from hurting you." I sternly said. She laughed a little bit and smirked knowing exactly what she was doing. Two could play that game. Leaning on the table separating us two I openly stared at her lips. "You wanna get out of here?" I lightly growled. An automatic grin was on my face when i saw her intake a breathe and she started to become antsy. "Yeah, yeah. Lets go." Lisa shot up from her chair. I let out a chuckle and pulled Lisa back down. In my lap instead. "Im kidding." I joked. "Ah! You meanie, I got excited." The red head pouted. I decided not to answer and stuffed my face into Lisa's neck. Reaching up I placed delicate kisses below the taller girls ear and was satisfied when I was given a low moan in response. "You're tempting me." Lisa whispered. "Good." I shamelessly flirted. My recent mood was quite different and I couldn't really tell why. Maybe it was the girl from earlier who kept trying to talk to Lisa. I was really annoyed and kept looking around for stuff that I could launch at her. Whatever the reason I really enjoyed spending any time with Lisa and it made me really thankful that she decided to keep texting me even after the times I rejected. "Let's go back to my place." I warmly said. "To hang out. And that's it." I quickly added. "You just love getting my hopes up huh?" Lisa joked. "Of course." I grinned.

------------Jennie&Lisa------------

Love.Lisa.: Jennie.

Love.Lisa.: baby girl.

Love.Lisa.: princess.

Love.Lisa.: my love.

xxJen: I'm literally in the room next over.

Love.Lisa.: come backkkk

xxJen: you asked me to get you water!

Love.Lisa.: oh rightttt. K hurry tho.

xxJen: I'm going to hurt you.

Lisa was very energetic and was desperate for attention. That's why after two seconds she turned off her phone she decided to go with a more reasonable option. "JENNIEEEEE!" Lisa screamed out. "Babyyyyyyy" the girl continued. A minute later and Jennie was standing in the doorway of the kitchen with a scary look on her face. Lisa would be lying if she said she wasn't slightly afraid. "Hi." The girl whispered cautiously. "Theres magazines five steps to my right. Tell me why I shouldn't throw them right now." The dark haired girl threatened. "Uh cause..." Lisa trailed off while quickly making her way to Jennie. Hopefully avoiding getting bombarded with old magazines. Setting herself right in front of the other girl, Lisa leaned down and captured Jennie's soft lips. "I can do this." Lisa muttered. "Fine you're safe for now. But it won't save you every time." Jennie surrendered.

Everything was perfect between them. Both had awkward moments but came over them with the help of the other. Like Jennie needed the confined space Lisa gives her to relax and breath. It was quite ironic if you thought about it. And how Lisa was able to get comfortable with the space Jennie always left between them. Both were completely opposites and that's what made everything so much easier.

It took me awhile to finally write this chapter and for that I apologize but I'm really liking including little parts of actual writing so it takes some more time. But I'm really glad you guys are liking and I hope you continue too. Enjoy!

xxxx, PrettyPansexual.