yay!

Love.Lisa.: I miss you.

xxJen: as do I but it's been five seconds since you left.

Love.Lisa.: Any time without you will suck.

xxJen: That's actually really cute.

Love.Lisa.: I really don't want to go.

xxJen: I told you not too.

Love.Lisa.: Yeah but I need to gossip to Jisoo about how many times I almost died from all the kisses.

xxJen: that reminds me to ask. Have you two um, ever been like together?

Love.Lisa.: Me and Jisoo? Hahahahahhaha that's funny babe. She's likes family to me.

xxJen: ok good.

Love.Lisa.: Awwww you're so jealous it's adorable.

xxJen: I was going to invite you back in but nevermind. The girl four doors down asked me to go somewhere anyways.

Before Lisa knew what she was doing, she zoomed back up two sets of stairs and continuously knocked on Jennie's door. Once the medium door was open she ducked down and immediately attached her lips to the soft ones she already grew accustomed too. Clumsily the two stuck together bodies had managed to close the door and find the way to the couch. Leaning so she would be on bottom Lisa braced for the soft fall and was surprised when an accidental knee rise brushed against her lower south body parts.

Arching her back Lisa fought down a loud moan and was quick to see the embarrassed girl. The red head laughed it off she pulled in for another small kiss never seeming to stop smiling. "It's our first date. I didnt realize you'd go so far." Lisa teased. " Yah! It was on accident." Jennie said feeling flustered. Smirking, Lisa tugged Jennie back to rest against her and put little kisses on her head. "Why are you back?" Jennie said softly scared to ruin the quietness. "Because you're mine." Lisa simply responded. It wasn't the most reasonable answer but it still put a big smile on Jennie's face. Shifting so their bodies faced each other, Jennie couldn't help but just keep studying everything about Lisa. The way her eyes always had a sparkle and how her top lip sometimes twitched. She hated to admit it but shes a big fan of Lisa's bangs. They just fit her face so nicely and when she would lightly brush them away from her eyes she did it so... Magical. Gagging at her own words Jennie accepted the fact of how much the girl before her really affected her life. "Would you maybe want to...." Jennie trailed off. "Yes." Lisa immediately responded. "I didn't even finish saying it!" Jennie said while laughing. "Doesn't matter." Lisa weirdly softened her voice. "Let me finish. But would you like to spend this beautiful night with me?" Jennie asked. With a small nod Lisa tugged the girl in her arms closer.

Hi its me again. But I really hope you guys like this all and yeahhh.
Enjoy!

xxxx, PrettyPansexual.