really?

Next day

Love.Lisa.: Hi babygirl.

xxJen: and you're continuing the gross names.

Love.Lisa.: You love them.

xxJen: no I think the fuck not.

Love.Lisa.: What would you rather have me call you?

xxJen: Jennie.

Love.Lisa.: YES BITCH I GOT YOU

xxJen: what?! Trick ass hoe! I'll get you back for that one.

Love.Lisa.: Sorry baby I had to get your name.

xxJen: you could have just asked.

Love.Lisa.: I did! Like thirty times last night.

xxJen: people sleep you know.

Love.Lisa.: Oh. I don't.

xxJen: what's that supposed to mean?

Love.Lisa.: ........

xxJen: lisa. Tell me.

Love.Lisa.: Uh something came up, gotta go. Love yah Jennie unnie.

Love.Lisa. has signed off.

Jennie was internally screaming at the fact of Lisa leaving unexpectedly and why she did. At first when Lisa said what she said Jennie had been confused thinking it was another corny joke but rereading it she now realized it was a more serious matter. With a sigh Jennie spammed Lisa not getting any answer.

Lisa had decided to wrap herself in a big amount of blankets not quite sure what just happened. The whole not being able to sleep thing was an old wound but the thought of Jennie seeing her different immediately invaded Lisa's mind. For God sakes she only knew Jennie for two days but lisa couldn't help having this connection with her. Looking upon the phone next to her, she perked up at how every second it brightened up alerting of a new text. Lisa was sure they were all from Jennie and she did want to respond but just not today.

Ehhhh. I'm getting used to writing this but time will tell. But enjoy!

xxxx, PrettyPansexual.