Always

Few weeks have passed

Love.Lisa.: HIIIIIIIIII

xxJen: hello.

Love.Lisa.: I miss your beautiful face.

xxJen: you saw me yesterday?....

Love.Lisa.: but that was yesterday and today is today.

xxJen: your logic never makes sense but sure. What do you want to do?

Love.Lisa.: let me take you out on a date.

xxJen: right now?

Love.Lisa.: well of course. How about be ready in 30mins?

xxJen: I'll try but don't yell at me this time if I'm a tiny bit behind schedule.

Love.Lisa.: a tiny bit? Jennie! Because of you we missed the whole ceremony for Hani and Junghwa's wedding.

xxJen: yah! Whatever they aren't even officially married. They just wanted an excuse to drink.

Love.Lisa.: watch that mouth of yours. But hurry go get ready.

xxJen: "watch that mouth of yours!"

Love.Lisa.: are you mocking me?... Over text?

xxJen: ignore it. But byeee I need to go change. I love you!

Love.Lisa.: I will never get tired of hearing that. I love you too princess.

xxJen: ew freaking gross.

Love.Lisa.: Jennie Kim! I will have your butt for that.

xxJen: I'd like to see you try.

xxJen has signed off.

--------Jennie&Lisa----------

Pulling to the curb Lisa rushed out of her car making it in time to open the door for Jennie. "Oh. My own gentlewoman." Jennie teased. Smirking it off, Lisa reluctantly handed the keys of her beauty of car and leaded Jennie into the fancy restaurant. Lisa had decided to wear a black button up with a formal jacket, the lower half of her body covered by a tight black leather skirt, the outfit made her firm body structure show. On the other hand Jennie went with a simple black dress with a little bit of cleavage showing. Which at first Lisa couldn't take her eyes off of but now she was aware of the stares her girlfriend attracted and swung her suit jacket over the shorter girl. "And you call me the jealous one." Jennie muttered.

"Shhh. I can't help it that you're really hot and everyone just has to stare." Lisa half joked. Answering with just a smile Jennie turned forward and moved up. "Like see just that smile. Everything you do is so amazing." Lisa continued. A blush formed on Jennie's face but out of embarrassment she just repeatedly hit Lisa on the arm. "Yah! You always take compliments so far." She commented while slightly leaning back on the latter. "Of course. Now why is this taking so long?" Lisa sighed while running her hands through her slightly tousled hair.

But right then and there an even taller girl appeared and quickly led them to a secluded area in the back. "Good afternoon. I'll be your server today. We'll start with drinks.  I'll take yours first pretty lady?" The girl now known as 'annoying flirty girl' from Jennie's perspective had directed most of her message to Lisa. Dramatically putting her hair behind her ear when she asked the question. "Uh I'll take a lemonade. Jen?" Lisa threw the attention away from her. With much annoyance in her voice Jennie simply muttered a "water." Once the flirty waitress had gone quite some distance Lisa was the first to burst into a fit of laughter. "Lalisa! It's not funny." Jennie pouted while folding her arms.