Chapter 1

Jungkook's Pov

It was a mid-summer day in California
USA. A perfect day to do beach party and surfing.

"Surfing"seems to be my comfort zone and the beach as my playground,since the day I left home (Korea) to study abroad.

"Hey Jay! I'm going to take a shower" I glance to my American friend.

"Okay" Jay responded.

I was on California but my mind was set in Korea. People will see me as a strong kind of person but in my thoughts I'm a really weak guy, who misses his home and family a lot.

On the day I left to America, my brother's farewell was simple, short and to the point. I remember the time I talk to my brother, Kim seokjin.

Flashback

"Study? You don't need to bother with that. English? Don't learn if you don't want to. Just have fun. Don't worry about anything or think about some- thing. That's what you do when you're born into a wealthy family, instead of having a dream."

Flashback end

That's when I realized, that my brother was taking back the things that I was going to take from him.

"You want more?"A korean waitress ask me if i want some coffee, she's been working here in my favorite coffee shop in California.

"Sure! thanks" I said as she poured me a cup of coffee.

"Your mother who gave birth to you, or your father, who never takes your side?" My American friend Jay, mourning again about my family life, while we're both sitting and having coffee.

I just give him a sigh. "I'm too lazy to blame anyone" I added.

(In Korea)
Taehyung's Pov

Togs! Pak! Togs! Pak!

"I think I'm going to miss you, don't you think" I, a highschool bully student ask my victim,while throwing the ball at the same time.

"Wae? You're not going to miss me?" I ask again and hit him with the ball.

"Argh! Ouch!" "You're too mean to  me!" the student answered me, in a scared voice.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, You suck at pitching! Be careful! Or someone might think that we're abusing him" Another student from my side speak out while laughing.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, in a disappointed face. "Do you want to stand there then?"

"Huh? Stand by the wall? Hey! What's up! He asked in shock. Not believing what I just said.

"Wanna stand their instead?" I ask again.

"Alright. I will stand here. I will stand here for you if that's what you want." the student answered my question and started standing over the wall "Throw it"

"Good! But we have to play fair, my friend so I will let this guy" I said pointing to the student I bullied "throw the ball as well"

"Come its your turn now to be fair with you, Throw it!" I handed over the ball and waited for the student to throw it.

"No! I won't throw it" I laughed by his answer.

"You get beat if you throw it. You get beat if you don't throw it. It's just a  matter of who's going to give you the beating. But the bigger problem is that your life will always be like this. Why? Because we will be your employer when we grow up. So, come on throw it"I said which make him angry.

"Ahhh!!!!" he screamed while he throw s the ball into the mirror.

"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink"

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" I laugh teasingly. "You may be poor but still have your ego?

"Have you lost your mind?"the three other students ask the one who we bullied.

"Hey! I'm happy that you take a courage to throw the ball, well just take care of yourself. Health is the most important thing!" "Awwwes I have to go because I'm scared. I will see you when school starts! I have a great summer. Okay, bye!" I said still in teasing voice.

And the other allies of mine started beating up the student. Ha stupid student.......