Chapter 4

Lisa's Pov

"This beach is so beautiful" Just when I was enjoying the beach I noticed a boy different from everyone. I looked at him for a few seconds. Anyway I should get going. I have to find my sister's house.

After a little bit of walking I arrived at a house. This was not how I was thinking it was.

I reached for the door.
"Unnie"
"Unnie. Open the door"
"Unnie" Is she not home?
Just when I was about to leave thinking she's not home a sleazy duo answer the door. What? Wait. Where is unnie then? Did I came to the wrong address?

"Lisa?" when  I was lost in my thoughts the guy called my name and I was let in. The house was disgusting and messy. I finally decided to question him about my sister.

"Excuse me! Aren't you and unnie getting married?"
"Marriage?" He says while laughing.
"Then what about school?"
"She doesn't even go to school. She left school months ago" I was shocked when I heard this. Why would she lie to me and mom.
"I want to know where is she right now"

Jungkook's Pov

I was in the beach with my friends. And I noticed someone looking at me. When I look back at her to see who she is. She seems new. I've never seen her before.

"Hey. Wanna come to this awesome party today" just when I was lost on my thoughts, my friend Jay came and asked me.
"No, I will rather stay home"I was not in the mood of partying today.
"Come on. It's gonna be fun"
"I still don't think so. I am going to the coffee shop. Bye"

I reached at the regular coffee shop and Stella approached me with coffee. I chat with her about Hyung and about how writing makes me think the thoughts that my brother told me not to think.

Reader's Pov

Back in Jeguk group, Jin heads a board meeting where he receives bad news about lower than expected sales for their premium shopping mall.

Back on the beach.
Jungkook's Pov

When I was looking outside the window I noticed a familiar person. Is she that girl on the beach' She was looking out of place. She was staring at Stella for a while now. Do they know each other?

"Do you want some coffee" When I was lost on my thoughts Stella asked me but I just keep staring. And because of my staring I think Stella noticed her she started walking towards her.

Lisa's Pov

I was so upset when I saw unnie flirting with another customer. A guy was staring at me that helped my sister to see me too. She started running towards me.

"Unnie"
"Lisa! What are you doing here? I told mom not to come here"
"I could not believe you, how could you desert mom and I like this? You were my last hope" I told her with my  teary eyes.
"Mom gave you money right? Where is it?" she inquired before snatching the suitcase I was holding from my hand.

"So this is what you've been reduced to? You're so pathetic" I cried out as unnie continued to rummage through my suitcase.
"Stop it you crazy girl" I shouted over and over as unnie began to throw my clothes my clothes on the floor to find money. Finally she found an envelope that contains money.
"No, You can't take that! That's mom's hard-earned money!" I cried out at her heartlessness.

"I'm sorry just let me slide this time" unnie told me before running off with the money.
"You heartless b**ch, you abondoned me and mom and you want me to just let it slide?" I shouted in anger. How could she be so heartless.

I started to run after unnie to retrieve the money that she took but I remembered that my belongings were all over the side walked. I decided to go and pack up my things because I didn't know how to get back thare if I did attempt to chase unnie.

Jungkook's Pov

I watched the whole thing and I feel bad for her. So her name is Lisa. I watched her as she began to fold and place her clothes back in the suitcase. I just seemed so odd. I would love to get to know Lisa better. She just seems so different from all the other girls I know.

As I was in my thought I heard Jay talking to me. I just ignored him. He continued talking nonsense for five minutes but he suddenly stopped. I think that he noticed I wasn't listening.

"Hey, Jungkook are you even listening to me?" he asked waving his hand in front of me.

"Shh" I motioned Jay before looking back in Lisa's direction.
"Who is that beautiful angel? Man you are always one step ahead of me" He said before rushing to Lisa.
"Yeah, I know" I replied with a smirk on my smile before realizing jay had already made his way over to Lisa and was flirting with her. Lisa ignored him until the point where he a bag full of bean powder, mistaking it as drugs and running away.

"Hey! Wait" Lisa started running after jay.
"It's not drugs, man" I shouted as I follow them.
But it was too late. The bag tear in half and spill the contents all over jay.
He started coughing until he passed out.

"The patient had an allergic reaction but is now stable and will be able to go home" the doctor said to me.
"Thank you very much doctor" I was relieved that Jay was okay.
"Thank goodness, he's alright" Lisa who was beside me breathed out in relief.
"You know this is all your fault,right?" I said as I stare at her.
"How is this my fault? I'm the victim here"

"Well then Ms. Victim. Why don't you just leave" I shouted at her. I know I shouldn't have done that so I turned around to say sorry but she already went to the main entrance. I followed her to apologize.

Lisa's Pov

"Then why don't you just leave" I rushed out to the main entrance after I heard him shouting. What a rude guy.

When I got out of the hospital I saw a policeman coming towards me and he started asking me questions. Suddenly the guy who stole my bean powder's friend showed up.

"She is my girlfriend and it is not drugs" he suddenly said.
"Oh, Mr. Jungkook now I am sure it is drugs because it has to do something with you" Is his name jungkook? And why did the policeman said that. Is he a drug dealer?
"No, this time it is not. It's just a bean powder" He tried everything to convinced him but still the policeman did not believe us.
"I'm keeping this with me till the tests are done" saying this the policeman took my passport.

"Why me? Today of all days is the worst" I cried out. I had no clue what to do next. I had no money, no place to stay and no passport. My life would have been better if I never had come to California.

"I am saying sorry on my friend's side for what he did today. He is not that type of guy. I will drop you where you want,Lisa" the guy named jungkook spoke out. Wait, how did he know my name?
"How do you know my name?"
"I saw everything what happened between you and your sister back in the coffee shop. My names jungkook by the way"
I mouthed the words 'Oh' and said him to drop me at unnie's house where I went before because I don't know where else to go.

When we reached at her house I knocked at her door but no one was answering, when I peeked through the window it was dark and no one was there.

"Do you still think she will be here after running away with that money"
"I will wait here. You can go now" He just sigh and drove away.

I was alone there. Some drunk boys past through me laughing loudly. I was scared so I decided to move out.
When I just started walking I saw a light coming from behind. I turned around to see who it was. It was jungkook. Why would he come back?

He parked his car near me.
"Would you like to come stay at my place?"