Chapter 5

Lisa's Pov

"Would you like to stay at my house" Jungkook said from his car.
"Is it safe?"
"I don't know if it's safe. But it is probably safer from here"

I silently get in his car. I din't know what else to do. I didn't know where else to go.

In jungkook's house.

"Wow this house is huge" I exclaimed after jungkook showed me around. "You must be really rich" after receiving only a shrug in reply I continued looking around in awe. It was basically my dream house.

"The room down the hall is yours and it has an adjoining bathroom in case you need" Jungkook told me before heading up the stairs to his room.

"Wait a second, where are your parents?" I suddenly asked noticing their absence.

"They're not here, I live by myself" He said as if he couldn't care less about his parents.

"You live here by yourself?" I asked eying him. I wasn't sure what to do. Was it safe to stay here? If not where else could I go?

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" Jungkook said.

"No,no its not like that but...do you sell drugs?" I blurted out "I didn't mean mean that but it's that if you live alone then how do you have this big house?

He chuckled.
"I do sell drugs and I also sell girls. You seem to have a nice liver" I backed as I hear his words. Is he really a drug dealer. Or is he just playing with me.

"Now, go to your room and rest you must be really tired after what happened today. And call me if you need anything" I just nodded and stared walking towards my room. Wow this room is bigger than my whole house.

Jungkook's Pov

"Pang Pang" I was writing something in my computer when I heard some sounds coming from the kitchen.

I went down to check as i grab a stick from the ground.

"Who is there? Are you a ghost? Or are you a robber. Get out of my house whoever you a- Lisa?? What are you doing here?" I asked while putting down my stick.

"I was hungry. So i came to eat something"
"You must have ask me. And why are you eating this expired food"
"I told you I was hungry and I didn't get anything else to eat and take this money" she left as she pass me some money.

Lisa's Pov

I run towards my room and started unpacking. Just then my mom called me.

"Hello mom. Yes, I met unnie. I am with her right now. I will talk to you later okay. I am tired right. Ok bye" I said as tears started falling from my eyes.

Knock Knock.

I quickly rub my tears.
"Here eat this and take back this money" he said as he pass me a sandwich
"No thanks. I am not hungry anymore"
"Eat it. It is good for your liver" I gulped as I heard him.

"Here take this then" I tell him as i hand him my dreamcatcher.
"What is this?"
"This is a dreamcatcher. It catches all the bad dreams and only good dreams remains"
"What nonsense"
"Give it back then"
"No, I will keep it" he said as he went out of my room.