Chapter 2

Reader's Pov

After beating the student Kim Taehyung stop by the motorcycle shop  to get his motorcycle.

"Muffer, racing kit, seat, handles, and head lamp. I turned them at your request, all the parts you wanted had to be shipped over the pacific because they were so rare." The shop owner said.

"But how did you manage to get them all" Taehyung asked.

"Err? Coz! You're one of my regular customers. The shop owner said happily."I replaced the cam chain tensioner for you as well."

"Are you bragging about how you spent my money" Taehyung asked.

"Oh! It's not that Kim Taehyung."

"Cling! Ling!" The door opened as the delivery pizza girl arrived. Taehyung had a glance to the one who came in.

"Hi everyone! Pizza is here" Lisa greeted.

"Someone pay her" The shop owner said. "Okay sir" One of the staff answered.

"It's 16,100 won." Lisa said.
"What's with the 100 won? Let us pay 16,000 won Okay???"A staff said to lisa smiling. "You wanna buy a cookie"
"It's for the delivery charge, I have a  change. Just me the bills"
"You are smart! Are you in high school?"
"Just give me the money so I can leave"
"Come on don't be shy. Just tell me where you studied at so I can pick you up"

Lisa pick her cell phone from her pocket and dialed some numbers....

"Hello, I'm second year in high school and I'm working right now"
"Whom do you call?"
"Police station! There are guys here that are-" The staff guy cut her off.
"Kid I was just kidding! Here! Take it, it's 17,000 won. Count it!"
"here's the change, have a great meal"
Taehyung watch her as she hurriedly leave.

Lisa hurriedly leave to make it into her second work in the coffee shop.

(In Coffee Shop)
Lisa's Pov

"Hi, may I take your order?" smiling I took some customers order.
"Two lemonades"A customer said.
"Two lemonades, kay! Wait for a while ma'am" I went inside to prepare the lemonades after taking the order.

After I gave the customers their lemonades I saw a familiar boy sitting with his books scattered all over the table. When I went closer to him. I could recognize his face. It was Park Jimin, my bestfriend whom I have know for half my life.

"Hey!Aren't you going to order something?
"No"
"Then what are you doing here?"
"I came to see you"
"Hey! Do you want to see my hair get pulled by your girlfrie-"

"Jimin-ah" Just then I was cut by the voice coming from the back. I turned around to see who it was. It was Park Chaeyoung, Jimin's girlfriend. Speak of the devil.

"You're here?" Jimin said smiling to her.
"You quit flirting with my boyfriend. Okay?" she glanced at me.
"Ahh you are so pretty. Jimin is glad to have you. And I am too busy to flirt with him. So you two can go now" I said to Chaeyoung.
"So it's how you treat your customers?Come one Jimin-ah let's go" She said while dragging Jimin out with her.

"Here take this umbrella. Today it's going rain" Jimin said while being dragged out by Chaeyoung.
"Thanks" I said back but they already went out of the coffee shop.

I smiled a little seeing how overprotective Chaeyoung is towards her boyfriend.

Reader's Pov

"I am telling you stay away from her" Chaeyoung said gritting her teeth.
"I told you we are just friends. I have known her for half of life"Jimin defended himself.
" Boys and girls can't be friends" Chaeyoung shouted.
Jimin just smiled seeing how cute his girlfriend looks when she rants.

Lisa launches into her own set of complaints about Chaeyoung on the phone which go unheard by her unnie.

"This yoon jin-seo please leave your message" Lisa sighs and ends the when she heard that from the other line.

On the other hand Lisa's unnie is fighting with her boyfriend.
"You are trash" she said.
"B**ch get out of my house" the guy slapped her across the face.

One her way home, Lisa gets caught in the rain, she took out the umbrella jimin gave her but it was not opening so she hides infront of a store, where the dreamcatchers in the store catch her eye and bring a smile to her face. Just then the umbrella jimin gave her open up and she buy a dreamcatcher
and started moving.

In Jimin's house
Jimin's Pov

"Dad you should soon get a girlfriend. I am tired with all the cooking"
"Yeah!You're right. And I still look young."
"And did you told Chaeyoung yet that you are going to America"
"Yes, when I told Chaeyoung I was going to America she insisted on going with me" I told my father as we cook dinner together.
"What about Lisa?"
"Not yet. I went to her part time job today to tell her but she was busy" I said to my father as we finished cooking.