I love dark. - Changbin imagine

Changbin: "Stop it.", he said.
You: "Stop what?", you looked at him in confusion.
Changbin: "Stop being like that.", he replied.
You: "Stop being like what?", you didn't get what he was saying.
CB: "Stop being so cute."
Y: "Why?"
CB: "Aish.. Just stop, Y/N. Too much aegyo."
Y: "Fine.", you sighed.

These types of conversations started a week ago, though you didn't know why he acted like this but you were too tired and hungry to think about the possible reasons. You didn't eat since yesterday but you weren't that type of person who usually skips meals, you were just forgetful. Because of the fact that you started to get even more hungrier, you decided to go to the kitchen and cook something for you and your boyfriend.

While you were cooking you heard footsteps approaching you and suddenly you felt two arms wrapping around your waist and pulling you a bit backwards.
"Smells delicious, babe.", he whispered into your ear.
"We're acting different now, hm?", you continued cooking just like before.
"Was I so different earlier?"
"Actually..", you looked up to him, "Yes.", you started to tease him a little. "You said I should stop acting cute.", saying that you pushed his arms a little bit away.
"C'mon Y/N.."
"C'mon Y/N, what?", you started to play mad but in a cute way.
"C'mon, I just told you to stop acting cute, see, you're doing it again aish.."
"But you know how much I love aegyo right?"
"I know but it just doesn't fit my image."
"You know that we're not in public, right?"
"You know that Stray Kids' debut day is 2 weeks away right?"
"Oh god please..", you rolled your eyes and turned away from him, "just let me finish cooking."

- later that day -
"Could you pass me the remote?", you said while you were lying on the couch as you saw him approaching you.
"Could you move aside so I can sit there aswell?", he replied in a monotonous way.
"Give me the remote first."
"Move aside first.", he said copying your sentence. 'What even is this.. ugh', you thought to yourself.

"I said move aside. If you won't move aside I will have to lay on you."
You were annoyed of having these little discussions everyday and accepted the fact that he wouldn't be passing you the remote, so you started to stand up but he came and pushed you backwards, til your back hit the couch again and laid on top of you with nearly all his weight.

"Yah, get off of me Changbin you're way too heavy. I should stop cooking for you."
"What..?", you could tell that he was surprised.
"Just kidding but do me a favor and get off me.", hearing that Changbin flipped you around pretty quick, before you could tell if you were still about to be mashed or not you suddenly got to sit on top of him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Better now?"
"Ugh just let me go and get the remote.."
He held something up, "You mean this one?"
"Yah how even did you get this?"
"I guess I have superpowers..", he winked at you.
"Oh my god" *smacking your head*
"Yah don't hit yourself."
"I wasn't hitting myself. I was just-"
"Just stop.."
"You mean this?", you started smacking your head over and over again.
"Y/N stop!"
"I won't!", you kept on continuing smacking yourself giggling at Changbin who started to get mad. It was actually funny.
"Y/N I Said Stop!", he took you by the wrists and pulled you down, nearly closing the distance between you two.
"Let me gooo!", you played mad again.
"SHuT uP Y/N."
"Let me—", he closed the gap between the two of you by pulling you into a short kiss.

The two of you had been dating since almost one and a half year but you were still blushing after almost every kiss and so you did this time as well.

"Yahh.."
"I said shut up but you didn't, so I had to make you shut up", he shrugged.
"But.."
"But what? Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend huh?"
"No! Because...", you didn't really know why you said no but now you didn't know either how to respond, "because you told me to stop acting cute and I'm mad over you.", you weren't actually mad but somehow you had to play this off. It kind of was your own fault, so you turned your head away, but he turned it back that the both of you were looking into each other's eyes again.

"Listen, I told you to stop being cute because I have my reasons."
"Yeah I know, Stray-"
"You don't underst-"
"I do."
"No you don't and now shut up."
"I won't shut up."
"You would."
"I wouldn-"

He kissed you again, " You would."

"Now LISTEN, I was told to work more on my image and being more confident with it, since It kind of was my fault by saying that one sentence during the presence of JYP,-"
"What was it?"
"Let. Me. Talk, Y/N. In an interview after filming episode 1 of our survival show we were asked some questions. One of them was what we love, so I answered I love dark. I actually wanted to say your name but I wasn't sure if you were okay with it and NEITHER was I sure if it would be okay for JYP because there weren't actually rules about dating or no one told us. So instead of saying I love Kim Y/N I told them about something which reminds me of you."

"What did you tell them?", you were kind of curious.
"I told them I love dark. Saying that I meant your beautiful dark brown eyes and your dark brown, nearly black hair. But I didn't say what i meant with 'I love dark', and since PD-nim was watching our interviews carefully, he approached me after the interview saying dark would fit my image perfectly and that he'll be looking forward to it. So ugh.. it's kind of my own fault. "

"Oh my god..", you were smacking your head again, and what does all of that have to do with my aegyo?!"
"Me seeing you do that makes my heart flutter and I'm starting to feel soft everytime, which is the complete opposite of dark and since I have to practice being confident with my image-"
"You should have told me before, oh my god.." you rolled your eyes but smiled at him. 'This would also explain why he was acting so different', you thought to yourself. Then you kept on smacking your head again because you wanted to tease him.

"Didn't I tell you to STOP HITTING YOURSELF?"
"But Chang-", he kissed you again but that time longer. It was a sweet kiss."
"Shut uP Y/N."
"Yah!", you started giggling again. You knew he loved it when you did that because your eyes would lighten up and start to sparkle and he loved your cute giggling voice. Every time he would just look at you and get lost in your eyes or in your beauty, just like this time.

"What..?"
"You're cute Y/N, you know that?"
"Of course. OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT HAVE TOLD ME TO STOP BEING CUTE."
"Yahh..",he stopped, looking in your eyes again.

Changbin: "You know what I love, Y/N?"
You: "..dark?"
CB: "Ugh.."
Y: "Then what?"
CB: "You.", his lips built a soft warm smile.
You: "I love you too babe.", you said and lied your chest on his.
Changbin: "and I love dark."
You: "YAHH!"

————————-
So that was quite long for my first imagine. Hope it wasn't that boring to read. :)