Truth or dare - Hyunjin imagine [2]

"..Kiss Hyunjin."
-
Your face went red immediately and you looked over to him quickly.
Hyunjin was sitting on your bed and looked like he was about to fall asleep in the next few seconds.

"Wha-.."
"Come on Y/N, it's not that hard.", Minho said.

Usually you would just kiss the person he told you to. You weren't really shy if it was about kissing boys. You've done it many times before during these type of games, but suddenly you went shy and started blushing.
You didn't knew that side of yourself.

"Minho, please can't I do something else?", you asked. You didn't want to kiss hyunjin. You weren't brave enough. Something in your mind stopped you or wanted you to stop. And all of this... because he was your crush since 7th grade. You didn't really think of wether he would ever feel the same for you, or not but you didn't want to ruin the friendship of make him think differently about you or...-

Your thoughts were interrupted by Naeyeon who had a new bottle in her hand, taking a big sip out of it and then starting giggling again.

*giggle*"Aish, Y/N, don't make such a drama just kiss him!", she said.

"Look he has nearly fallen asleep just kiss him and maybe wake him up so he can-", Jeongin started but got interrupted by Naeyeon and Minho "Jeongin shut it you're three years old this is non suitable content for you!"

"Who said this is not-"
"JEONGIN NO!", after hearing that he went silent for a bit.

"jEoNgiN nO!", he imitated them quietly.
"Heard that.", they replied in sync.

"Yahh"

"Let's get back to our lovely Y/N who still has to kiss hyunjin..", Minho said smirking.
"Can't I just give him a peck on the lips..?", you asked acting annoyed. You really didn't want to ruin anything, since he might already have fallen asleep now and didn't got anything and if he woke up by you kissing him he would probably think something or figure out that you like him..

"Just kiss him it's not that hard."
"It is..." "It's hard because I don't want to ruin our friendship since I have a crush on him.", you said quietly that no one could hear it.

Suddenly Minho lost his patience and ended up dragging you towards hyunjin and placing you infront of him, while he was sleeping.
You wanted to say something but Naeyeon places a finger on her lips, telling you to be quiet.

You knew that you had to do it anyways.

You moved closer to him and took his had in your palms so that you were facing him, still sleeping. Your face went closer to his and you United his lips with yours. At first you didn't think he would kiss back but then his lips started to make little movements just like yours did. You could hear the others saying things like UUH YES and cheering for you.

Suddenly Hyunjins eyes opened and so did yours, you had still your lips laid on his but you were staring into each other's eyes. Then he pulled away quickly.

"Yo Y/N, what the hell was that?", he asked. You could tell he was confused.
"It was-", you were about to tell him everything but then he pulled you towards him with one move and kissed you quickly, making you blush afterwards.

"Shut up, I like it.", he smirked and you couldn't help but smile.

"Ohooo guys Hyunjin and Y/N, I see.", Minho shouted.
Someone was whistling aswell.

"God, stop overreacting..", Hyunjin said and you blushed again.

- time skip 3 am -

Everyone except you went in the guest room to sleep. You were still in your room. Alone; sitting on the bed and staring at the wall. You were reflecting the things which had happened before including the Kiss. To be honest it was the part you were most worried about.
You already changed into your Pyjama shorts and a T-shirt as you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door was opened by a sleepy looking hyunjin. It wasn't the first time you saw him like that but you still thought it was cute.
You didn't expect to see him. You thought it would be Sana or someone else knocking.

"Yah, there isn't any space in the guests room or to be exact no one would give me space. If i asked them they would say "no ask Y/N" everytime so it mischt be the best to ask you because otherwise I get to sleep on the floor."

"Uh y-yea you can sleep here if you want but I don't have anything where you could sleep on."

"You thought I would sleep on the floor of what?"

"N-no, actually I don't know where..-"

"Just let me sleep in your bed."

"And where should I sleep if you're sleeping in my bed?", you thought he was kidding.

"I thought we would sleep together in your bed.. I mean.. since there's no other bed around here..", he said.

You ended up lying next to him and were about to sleep until you felt his arms wrap around you and pull you towards him.

"Hyunjin what the-"
"Don't think that I didn't hear you saying you have a crush on me."

You went red like a tomato.

"Was I really that lout at whispering?"
"You were sitting next to me."
"Oh shit."

Then it went silence. Awkwardly silence, till he spoke up again.
"I like you too by the way, I don't know why I've never told you before.", Hyunjin said calmly and your heart skipped a beat.

"How long"
"7th grade."
"whAT?!"
"Yea what's so surprising about it?"
"Hyunjin you're telling me that you feel the same for me which is great.. but scary..."
"Lol why?"
"I started liking you in 7th grade aswell."
"Really?"
"Yeah.", you chuckled.
"I can't believe we're that dumb, seriously we had a crush on each other since 7th grade and didn't confess. Look where we are now.. we only have one year left till graduation...", you agreed, it was kinda stupid.
"You know what?"
"Hm?", you were curious what he was gonna say.
"Let's just sleep now and tell everyone that we're official tomorrow."
"But-"
"No buts Y/N, we're a couple now."
"Aww."
"Goodnight y/N."
"Night hyunjin"
"Love You."
"Love you too."

Then you fell asleep in his warm embrace. You were happy that you kissed him. You didn't really think that this little game called truth or dare could have ever brought you and hyunjin together. But you were glad that it did.

The end.
——
This is trash I'm sorry lmao