We meet again - Minho imagine

It was Saturday night and you were just getting ready to go clubbing together with your best friend, Jimin.

"Ready to go?", she asked checking herself in the mirror. You did the same and then the two of you left. "Yeah."

- later in front of the club before going in -

"K, Y/N when we're inside and can't find each other well just text each other and figure out if we'll meet up somewhere or not, understand?", you nodded. "Oh, I almost forgot, my childhood friends Jisung and Minho moved here. They wanted to meet up in the club. Hope u don't mind."

"It's fine, well at least I get to meet them in person, since you've always told me about them.", you smiled.
"K, let's go in then, I bet they're already there."

The two paid for your drinks and you followed your bestfriend who was heading in some kind of direction till she stopped at a table, where 2 boys were sitting.
Must be them, you thought. They were chatting and didn't notice you until Jimin put the drinks on the table and interrupted them from their talk.

"Mind, if we sit?"

They smiled immediately and stood up to hug her tightly. Then the two of you sat down.

"I've missed you guys so much! How was Japan?"
"Pretty normal i guess. Nothing special.", one of them replied. Then the other said something. "Mind if we know who you brought along?", he said, his gaze on you.

"Oh, I'm so sorry", she looked at you "that's my best friend, Kim Y/N." You smiled at them.
"I'm Minho, I'm a childhood friend of hers.", one said and held out his hand for a shake so you returned it.
"Oh so you're him. I've heard lots of stories about you.", you replied and smiled. Then the other spoke up.

After chatting with them the one who introduced himself as Jisung earlier had the idea that y'all should go dance, so you ended up on the dance floor dancing with Minho. Next to the the of you were Jimin and Jisung dancing.

Minho put his arms around your waist. You didn't really mind because you've danced really often like this with guys, even with the ones you didn't know. You slung your arms around his neck and the both of you moved your bodies along with the music.

"How did Jimin and you meet?", Minho asked.
"Sorry, what?" You were lost in your thoughts some seconds before.
"How did Jimin and you get to know each other?"
"Oh, that's a long story, but let me make it short; I was working in a cafe during my holidays and just moved here. Jimin was one of my customers who I had to serve but I accidentally spilled the coffe all over her shirt because I had to stumble. And then somehow we became friends. That was 5 years ago."
"Where did you live before you moved to Korea?"
"Hong Kong. It's a nice city. I loved it there."
"But then why do you have a korean name?"
"It's because my parents are korean but they grew up in Hongkong but then my father got a job offer, so we moved to Korea."
"Can you speak Mandarin?"
"Of course I can!", you laughed and so did he.

Jisung and Jimin weren't dancing with each other anymore. They were back at a table, drinking. But Jimin drank more than usual. You had to stop her before she would get drunk and start harassing other people.

"Sorry, got to go to Jimin." You pulled away from Minho and went to Jimin. Then you dragged her to the girls restroom.
"JIMIN WHAT WAS THAT?"
"W-what?", she started giggling out of nowhere. You could smell the strong scent of alcohol.
"Y/N, I think I'm gonna.." She didn't came any further because she threw up in the middle of the restroom. You were luck that your dress didn't got dirty. Then her eyes went shut and she collapsed to the ground. You couldn't drag her out alone. You had to bring someone with you, you decided for Jisung, since they were dancing before.

"How did that happen?" He asked, looking down at the unconscious Jimin who was laying on the floor.
"Doesn't matter now but you better pick her up if you don't want her to lay down there forever because I'm not strong enough."
"Ugh fine.."
"I don't think that she would wake up in the next few hours. Could you take care of her? I got to apologize to Minho for leaving him alone."
"Kay fine. Well then, I guess see ya sometimes again. Was great meeting you."
"Yea same. Bye, AND DONT DO ANYTHING WITH HER."
"As if i would omg.." He rolled his eyes but shortly after winked at you and then left with Jimin on his shoulder.

You searched Minho but he wasn't in the club anymore, so you decided to go out of it.
As you went out of the club you didn't see him anywhere. You really wanted to apologize to him but you didn't know where he was, neither did How habe his number or anything else to contact him, so you just decided to go home. You were tired anyways.

- Sunday -

You woke up and looked at your clock, hanging on the wall on the opposite of you.
"10:02am.." You mumbled to yourself, then grabbed your phone to call your best friend but she didn't pick up.
"Must be sleeping."

- later in the afternoon -

You didn't know what to do the whole day, so you decided to go out for a walk and maybe go to the coffeshop nearby and order something.
Just as expected you ended up there. Like always.
You were standing in the row, waiting for your turn to order. Then finally, the person in front of you moved and you ordered.

"One caramel macchiato please." You said to the cashier and made eye contact with him, just like you did with everyone, but then, as you saw who it was, you stopped. How could this be possible?, you thought to yourself.

"So, Y/N, we meet again...", Minho said, flashing a smile.

The end.

—-
This sucks I'm sorry and I'm also sorry for not updating for so long but I have another story that I write atm. It's StrayKids in The Maze Runner, you can read it, if you want, I would be very happy. :)
-wickedwang.