Truth or dare - hyunjin imagine [1]

It was your birthday and you just came into age of drinking and so your friends brought you alcohol; pretty much to admit.

Just like every year you decided to throw a big party at your house; much people would come and so did your closest boy and girl best friends aswell.

The big party was over and nearly everyone left, just your closest friends, including your two girl best friends and your 3 boy best friends, hyunjin, jeongin and Minho were staying over to sleep.

Your house was a complete mess but you didn't care and would just clean up someday before your parents would come back from their business trip - since they're always busy and never got time for you. To be honest, you were used to it. It didn't bother you much because you grew up like that.

The six of you were in your room, some of them sitting on the floor, some of them somewhere else. There were many empty bottles lying on the floor or standing in your room.
The smell of alcohol was filling the air.
Nobody of you would notice. All of you were nearly completely drunk, except for you and hyunjin.

Hyunjin never drank that much. You only saw him drunk a few times.
You were new to all this here. To all that drinking and alcohol so you wanted not to get drunk that easily.

"Y'all know *hiccup* what? Let's play truth or *hiccup* *giggle* dare!", Sana said during holding a bottle with some alcoholic stuff in her hand and sipping out of it, then giggling.
All of you could tell that she was the drunkest.

"Let's start with *hiccup* Minho!", she looked at him and Minho did nothing. He looked pretty sleepy. Everytime he gets drunk it goes like that. He gets sleepy and sometimes after he closes his eyes and sleeps.

"Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Oww come on!" *hiccup* "You're so boring."
*giggle*
"No."
"Okay, fine; Minho, do you have a crush on someone?", sana asked, taking another sip and giggling afterwards.
"Actually..." his cheeks went a bit red. "Yes"
"Ouuh then tell me, who is the lucky one?"

Minho knew that I wouldn't make sense if he would lie or try to avoid the question, so he quickly told the truth.

"Naeyeon"

"Owww how cute!", Sana said giggling.
Naeyeon was sitting behind her, blushing.
"Okay But now you have to pick the next one so ask him or her a question!", Sana said and took another sip.

"I'll pick..." Minho looked around and his gaze stopped at you.
"Y/N."
"Truth or dare?"

You wanted to risk something so you picked dare because truth would be boring anyways.

"I dare you Y/N, to.." he stopped and thought for a while.
"Kiss hyunjin."