Unknown number - Felix imagine [3]

You: "I'm sorry mr. Choi, it won't happen-"
Mr. Choi: "I wonder how many times you already said that.
You: "But mr. Choi-"
Mr. Choi: "Give me your phone."
You: "But-"
Mr. Choi: "No buts.", he took your phone harshly and walked away.

You quickly looked over to Felix one last time and saw him staring at his phone like no single fuck was given. All the thanks to him.
Suddenly mr. Choi approached Felix and tapped him on his shoulder aswell.
Felix looked up, not realizing what was happening and giving the teacher that kind of shit-what-should-I-do-look.
Busted as fuck.

"I don't think it's a good idea to be on your phone during the first day in a new class isn't it, Felix?", Mr. Choi said and gave him a glare before he took his phone aswell, "You won't be getting it till tomorrow, just like you.", he added and was pointing at you. Great.

-the next day-

The school bell rang and everyone was rushing out of the classroom except for you and Felix because you were waiting for mr. Choi to give your phones back.

"Felix and Y/N,", he looked at the two of you,"here are your phones, BUT... you won't be getting away without being punished. And because of that the two of you will also get detention for today.
I think you know where you have to be at what time so if there are no questions you may leave.", he said.
"Well, I don't think that this girl... I MEAN Y/N did something wrong.. she was juston her phone texting her mom because it was something really important. ", Felix said out of sudden.
You were a little surprised but also kind of happy that he tried to defend you though that argument sucked. Mr. Choi didn't seem like he cared and said that there won't be any discussions. Asshole.
The both of you took your stuff and went out of the classroom.

"Sounds like we'll meet each other soon again.", Felix said winking at you.
"God..", you rolled your eyes at him,"You know that we're in the same class right?"
"Yea, whatever..", he walked away leaving you in the middle of the hall so you quickly went over to your friends to not be alone.

-detention-

The two of you had to stay in school for about two hours more that the other ones who had detention because you were the most "problematic students". Well at least that was what the teachers always said.
You weren't a straight A grader, neither was Felix but you were often on your phone during class and the teachers had enough of it. Relatable.
As you were sitting in that room next to Felix solving stupid exercises and wondering what you even needed them for the teacher left the room out of sudden, saying that he'll come back.
As the teacher left everyone started talking and so did you.

"Why did you text me that day, Felix?"
"I thought you were Changbin, already told you. And I was mad at Changbin so i texted you in a 'mad way'.", his voice sounded pretty deep.
"Tell me, who's that Changbin guy"
"Why should I?"
"Because you fucking texted me saying YOU LITTLE SHIT LIKE DAMN WHAT THE HELL?"
"Kay girl calm down, he's my boyfriend.", he said pretty chill.

You wondered why he was so chill and just admitting that he was gay in public where everyone could hear it. You could feel that all the stares were on Felix but he didn't seem like he cared. But you liked it that he was so open minded and not embarrassed to admit his sexuality. You wouldn't even have that confidence to do something like that, though you weren't lesbian but the scene just played in your mind where you would try to do something similar to that and badly fail because you wouldn't be THAT confident.
Not to be wrong, you were one of the most confident girls but when it came to private things you clearly were not.

"He.. is your boyfriend..?"
"Yea.", he shrugged.
"So.. why did u try to defend me the last day?", you started.
"Because I thought you were that kind of phone addicted which is true and don't even try to say that it's not true... and I was stuck in these situations often so I know how you feel.", he shrugged again.
"So you know that I don't give a single fuck?"
"Yea.. kind of.", out of sudden the both of you started laughing. It wasn't that kind of weird laugh, it was more that kind of laugh which was releasing. The type of laugh you feel good afterwards.
Felix and you kept talking for a while till someone in the room shouted: "Seems like the teacher isn't coming anymore let's get out of here guys."

You didn't care what would happen if the teacher would come back and see empty seats and Felix also seemed like he didn't actually care so the both of you sneaked out of school among the other students that had detention.

"What now?", you said.
"I'll go over to Changbin he must be worried because I didn't tell him that I had detention and I still have to make him something clear."
"Well then, I guess our paths separate from here. But just for today."
"Uh Yea, see ya tomorrow Y/N.", you waved at him thinking he would wave back but he pulled you into a bro hug so you bro-hugged him back. That action was a bit surprising but you were okay with it.
Felix walked away and so did you.

At first you thought that Felix was a complete asshole. But to be honest, how could you think differently about him that time as he texted you as an unknown number saying you little shit right?

- one year later -

Time had passed, much did happen and much changed . You got to meet Changbin aswell and became good friends with him. He was always one with who you could talk for hours about your problems. He listened to you and understood you. With Felix, well, let's say it like that: he was like an older brother to you, your boy best friend, the one you could do everything with and wouldn't get bored even after hours. You loved him in a friendly way and he also loved you in a friendly way. The two of you were inseparable. Literally.
Felix and Changbin were still a couple and always cuddling and kissing when the three of you would meet up somewhere. Actually it was really cute and you loved looking at how the boys were caring for each other.
Since many things changed, like your grades, which are much better now also a bunch of things stayed like they have been and so did the word "detention".
The teachers would still catch you and Felix at texting each other during class saying how boring it is and how much you don't like the teachers. And of course they would read the messages and get really mad and so the two of you still got detention very often.

You would have never thought that you would become that close with a person who texted you as an unknown number , a misunderstanding. But if that unknown number hadn't texted you, you probably wouldn't ever get to meet your better half, your best friend, one of the most important persons in your life, Felix.

—————
That was pretty long again but I hope you liked it. :)