Unknown number - Felix imagine [2]

- the next day -

You were looking at the clock which was hanging on the opposite of you on the wall. 'Ugh, still 45 minutes to go.', you sighed.
Even though class just started a couple of minutes ago you were already bored and since you were always sitting in the last row and nobody would notice what you were doing you started to take out your phone and play a little with it. Suddenly your phone started buzzing again ,saying
'You have one new message from: Unknown'.
You were wondering why that person wrote you again so you opened the text message.

Unknown: look to your right
You: why?
Unknown: just do it.

As you turned your head right you saw an orange-blond haired boy sitting in the last row aswell but on the opposite side of you.
He was checking out his phone you could tell it by his movements.

You: and now?
Unknown: look up again

You looked to your right again and saw him winking at you. Out of confusion you gave him that what-the-fuck-look but you didn't look away.

The boy didn't seem familiar either. You just remembered that you have seen him somewhere in school when your classes changed classrooms, that's all.

You had to admit that he was quite handsome and had a good fashion sense aswell. His orange-blonde hair was a little bit messy though and he was wearing a crucifix as an earring on the left ear.
Your phone buzzed again.

Unknown: you're actually prettier than I thought
You: how could you tell that it was me looking up
Unknown: dumbass
Unknown: I'm Felix by the way.

You looked towards that Felix guy again and he gave you another wink so you began to type something till you felt something tapping your shoulder. You looked up and saw a non amused looking mr. Choi.
——
To be continued