The First Encounter

Anaconda:

You were part of the team that was sailing the rivers of the Amazon to find a lost tribe called the Shrirshamas for a documentary, along with your friend Terri Flores and her crew as a second cameragirl, as you sailed the large boat down the river with your guide Mateo sailing the boat you as you sailed down the river you came across Sarone, you didn't trust the man at all.

That was how you got into the mess you were in now, Cale ended up in a coma from a wasp sting, Mateo went missing, and most of the crew were now dead either from the snake or from Sarone himself, now you, Terri and Danny were looking for fuel to take the boat out of the river and escape from this place, however Sarone came back and knocked you all out.

Now you were tied up in the middle of a large room, sitting on top of a large, heavy net with Danny and Terri tied up nearby, you tried to wriggle free of the bindings only to have a bucket full of blood dumped over you, making you yell out in disgust.

"Monkey Blood" Sarone said, as if it were completely normal to dump monkey blood over someone.

"What the absolute hell!!" you yelled angrily, before you tried to free yourself once more, Sarone walked around you dropping the empty bucket on the ground loudly.

"(Y/N)! Sarone, I'm going to kill you!" Terri yelled angrily from where she was tied up.

"See these? Human bones" Sarone said as he picked up the white power and let it slip between his fingers like sand, you looked at the powdered bones fall in fear.

"That's how it comes out, ashes to ashes" Sarone said as he clears his hands of the powered bones, you then went back to struggling to free yourself from the bindings, after a minute the ropes came free!

"Oh thank God! I'm free!" you said happily, as you stood back up onto your feet, however as you stood up something made a noise form above and Danny looked up.

"Oh shit... oh SHIT (Y/N) look!" Danny called out from his spot next to Terri, you looked up and froze in horror, as a massive Anaconda, even larger than the one that Terri killed slowly moved down towards you, you took rushed breaths as the massive snake slowly approached you, hissing and flickering it's forked tongue towards you, you whimpered pathetically as the snakes eyes locked with your own, it's black, forked tongue flickering right against your face as it took in your scent, letting out a low hiss while you stood frozen, your whole body trembling with fear.

You knew for a fact that you wouldn't be able to do anything if the snake decided to make you a meal, so all you could do was freeze in place and hope it didn't kill you, the snake was huge! Maybe even bigger than the one that killed Westridge and Garry, however as you looked into the snakes eyes it didn't seem to show any predatory intent, rather curiosity, although that didn't make your fear go away, a sudden yell startled the Anaconda which in mere seconds coiled itself around you as a huge net flew up trapping both you and the Anaconda, which started to thrash around shrieking loudly trying to dislodge the net.

You were trapped in the snake's coils as it thrashed it's head around, your body subjected to a tight squeeze as the coils shifted around you, pulling your body around as they tightened, making you gasp for breath while Sarone tried to get a shot with a tranquilizer gun, however somehow the net fell down and the Anaconda stopped struggling, it's eyes first looked to you then turned to Sarone who froze in fear as the snake quickly slithered towards him, uncoiling itself from you as it chased after the madman, you took a deep breath as the snake's tail slipped away from around your legs as it chased Sarone up a ladder and bit him.

While the snake was busy with Sarone you rushed over to free Terri and Danny, before you all made a run for it back to the boat, leaving Sarone with his record-breaking catch.