Second Encounter/Taking Them Home

Anaconda:

You, Terri and Danny managed to get the boat away from the building, leaving Sarone to whatever fate he had brought upon himself, however you weren't thinking about your near escape, your thoughts were drawn more to the Snake from earlier.

(Why didn't it try to kill me, or make a meal out of me? It actually seemed a little friendly...) you thought to yourself as you sat in the cabin of the boat by yourself, Terri had gone to check on Cale while Danny drove the boat.

As you moved you looked down at your clothes, and saw that you were still covered in blood, much to your disgust, you stood up and peeled the bloody clothes off of your body before noticing that the blood had also soaked into your bra and panties.

"Ugh... for fuck sake, if that snake doesn't kill Sarone I will!" you growled angrily before you removed your underwear too, leaving you naked in the cabin, you walked to your suitcase to take out your spare clothes and quickly got changed, however there was still blood clinging to your skin in places, you'd have to have a very warm bath when you got home!

"Danny, (Y/N)" Terri called out, you walked out of the cabin and onto the deck beside Danny, you looked out onto the river to see the Shirishama tribe you had all been looking for! There were several of them in canoes paddling around and looking at you curiously.

"Damn, I'll get the camera" Danny said.

"I'll get mine too!" you said as you both went off to get the cameras to tape the documentary, you stayed on the boat recording the documentary, until you all went ashore to film the people themselves, feeling glad that you could at least record the documentary.

However as the others were filming the tribe you were getting some scenery shots for the documentary, so you walked a short distance away from the village and the others filming as you went, as you walked through the jungle you felt as though you were being watched and noticed the eerie silence that filled the air.

You lowered your camera and looked around the deathly silent jungle, nothing made a sound, no animals, to plants rustling, not even any wind, it was really freaking you out, suddenly there was a flash of green nearby and you spun around to see what it was, then a shower of leaves fell down around you as a low hiss reverberated from above you.

"Oh god, not again" you whispered to yourself worriedly as your body started to shake, you heard the leaves above rustling as something moved through them, on reflex you looked upwards, just in time to see a giant snake above you!

You froze in place, not daring to move as the snake watched you with it's brownish-yellow eyes, you were so shocked that you dropped the camera to the jungle floor, you took several shaky breaths as you started to back away towards the village with the others when suddenly you felt yourself being rapidly spun around, along with the feeling of thick, scaly coils closing in around you, the first one wrapped around your upper body pinning your arms to your sides leaving you helpless in the snake's clutches, then you felt a second, thicker coil wrap around your stomach and hips, trapping you in the snake's secure grip...

You took in a deep breath to scream for help when the coils rolled tighter, making you wheeze slightly before the pressure ceased, you looked around and saw that you were hanging from a tree, trapped in the two bands of scale and muscle as the snake's head looked at you, it's black, forked tongue flicking towards your soft lips as it tasted the air, you whimpered in fear as the snake held you in it's coils, suspended in the air from a tree branch.

"Oh no, someone help, please" you said as you tried to wriggle free of the coils, kicking your legs through the air trying to struggle free, the coils squeezed tighter, making you gasp before hanging limp in the snake's embrace, you looked towards the snake as it opened it's mouth and hissed in your face, your eyes widened in terror thinking that you were about to be eaten alive!