When They Get Sick/Need to Visit the Vet

Anaconda:

You stayed by (A/N)'s side, worrying over her as you were waiting for the Vet to arrive, it took a bit of convincing but you had managed to get them to make a house call, mostly because you had no way of moving a thirty or more foot long, muscular Snake to your car, let alone down to the Vet's Office, there was a knock on your door and you gave (A/N) a smile before you hurried to answer the door.

"Hello, I'm Lacy, the Veterinarian, you called about a Snake?" the Vet asked as she walked into your house, she had long brown hair tied back into a pony tail, and was wearing a light blue uniform, kind of like a Nurse, this made you feel better since she seemed like a professional.

"Yes, she's right this way" you said in a hurried voice as you walked the Vet into your living room, when Lacy turned the corner she stopped in her tracks, her eyes open wide and her mouth hanging open as she looked at (A/N), who was laying on the floor as you sat by her head.

"Woah... she is rather, large!" Lacy said as her eyes travelled the length of (A/N)'s body.

"Yes, this is why I insisted on a house call, some assholes broke into my house and I think they drugged her or something, because I came in and she was not trying to defend herself or anything" you said worriedly, as you lifted (A/N)'s head and placed it in your lap, gently stroking her head and neck.

"Oh my, that must've been pretty frightening to happen, I will have a look at her" Lacy said as she swallowed the saliva in her mouth and walked towards you and (A/N), she sat down in front of you and began her examination, checking (A/N) for what kind of drugs those damn Activists had used on her.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and a man calling out, it was the Police, you left (A/N) to talk with the two Officers, who took a statement before they also saw (A/N), they were just as surprised at her size as the Vet was!

The Police took your statement while the Vet was examining (A/N), you also gave them the video from a camera you had installed on the door to (A/N)'s enclosure, so they could indentify and hopefully catch the two gits that broke into your house and drugged (A/N), the Officers stuck around for a little bit, taking a look at (A/N), amazed at her.

"Alright, from the look of it they injected her with a sedative... but don't worry, from what I can see, it's completely harmless, all you need to do is wait for her to wake up" Lacy said as she smiled and ran her hand along (A/N)'s scaly neck.

"Oh, what a relief..." you sighed happily, as you patted (A/N)'s head as it rested on your lap, Lacy smiled and gave you her card, to call her for a check up, before she and the two Officers left your house, you sat with (A/N) until she soon woke up, and once again gave you a big squeezy hug that took your breath away.

Crocodile:

You watched (C/N) with a frown, worried about her because she seemed lethargic and miserable, and what was even more worrying was that she wasn't eating... you knew that you couldn't call in the local vet, otherwise they would inform the Sheriff and the Rangers and either take (C/N) away or kill her.

So you took to Google and Reddit, looking up any illnesses that could affect a Crocodile, and you then saw that it could be something serious, like a bone or antler getting stuck in her throat or worse a disease, so in worry for your Pet, you looked up and contacted a Reptile Specialist who lived a State away.

You kept watching (C/N) and then heard a vehicle coming down the road, you looked over and saw the vehicle for the Specialist park itself close to your Cabin, before the men got out and walked over to you with a smile.

"Hey there, I'm Dave, you called about a sick Reptile?" he asked as he shook your hand, you smiled and led him to the shore, where he stopped and stared in shock at (C/N) who was still laid out on the muddy shore with her mouth open.