When They are Hungry/What You Feed Them

Anaconda:

You grunted with the effort as you dragged a whole, defrosted pig through your hallway towards (A/N)'s massive vivarium, you had gone onto online forums and found a local butcher that sold whole pigs for a good price, you had to explain that you needed them to feed a large, carnivorous animal and they understood, you had to fill the bathtub with warm water to defrost the Pig before you went to feed (A/N).

You finally reached the door and opened the door to (A/N)'s massive Vivarium, you dragged the heavy Pig into the warm, humid room, until you laid the defrosted Pig down close to the pool of water that (A/N) would normally be resting in, you stepped back from the pool just as (A/N) slithered out of the warm water and flicked her forked tongue in the air, she turned her head towards the dead Pig and in a flash she lunged forward and landed a bite on the dead Pig's head before wrapping her coils around it's body.

"Woah..." you gasped in surprise as you saw how fast (A/N) worked to capture her prey, and it made you very relieved she had not seen you as food those times you met her before, you watched in amazement as (A/N) opened her jaws so wide she engulfed the fully grown Pig's head, her windpipe poking out of the corner of her mouth as she worked to swallow the Pig whole.

You sat down, watching (A/N) mesmerised as she worked her large jaws over the Pig's body, the scales and skin that acted as her cheeks stretching to encompass the entire body, her head moving from side to side in a move called the 'snake walk' as she swallowed the pig up to it's ribs, taking in it's front legs and hooves, a small hiss coming from her wind pipe as she took a couple breaths before swallowing the Pig down to it's rear, then in a final gulp the Pig's hooves were pulled into the Anaconda's yawning gullet, the bulge that was the Pig slowly travelling down the snakes throat towards her stomach.

"Wow, that was kind of amazing, but also really scary..." you said to yourself as you watched (A/N) open her jaws in what seemed like a yawn, as she reshaped her jaws, your thoughts went back to Sarone and you wondered if that was what had happened to him after you, Danny and Terri escaped, (A/N) turned her head towards you flicking her long, forked tongue before she slithered away into the water to rest and digest her meal.

Crocodile:

You had decided to take a walk through the forest surrounding Black Lake, you did this sometimes when you were bored and wanted to just explore, or go spend time with (C/N), however right now she seemed to be off doing something else, you walked along listening to the sounds of the birds singing and animals all around you.

"Ahh, such a peaceful day..." you said in a carefree voice, then you found yourself on the bank of the lake, you smiled and looked around at the view of the lake, you then heard a rustle from close by, you turned to see a very large Elk with very large antlers walk out of the trees and bushes, the large mammal snorted air from it's nostrils  as it made it's way to the edge of the water.

"Wow, that's such a big Elk!" you said as you stayed as still as possible, watching the massive animal as it came to the edge of the water and dipped it's head down to drink, you watched the animal taking out your phone to take a picture, as you snapped the shot you then noticed a ripple in the water.

"What's that?" you asked yourself as you looked at the water, watching as the ripple came closer to the Elk who was drinking from the lake, then you saw (C/N)/s snout and head slowly come up from the water, your eyes widened when you realised what she was doing.

Suddenly the water of the lake erupted as (C/N) burst from the water, letting out a loud roar as her jaws clamped down on the Elk's neck, the Elk let out a distressed call as (C/N) pulled it into the water and started to do a death roll, you stood in shock as the sound of bones breaking and water splashing filled the air, making you feel sick from the gruesome sounds, then you saw (C/N) brutally rip the Elk's head from it's body in a spray of blood and water.