When You Protect/Save Them

Anaconda:

You were coming home from a trip to the local market, going to get the Monthly Pig Carcass for (A/N) to eat, since it would be time to feed her next week, Pork seemed to be her favourite food, in the wild they mostly ate Boar and such, so it was natural, however... when you got to your house, you saw a strange van parked in your driveway, and your front door open!

"What the hell?" you said as you parked your own car and quickly got out, going to your front door and going inside, you heard a voice in your home and walked to it, to see the door to (A/N)'s enclosure open!

"Oh fuck, did she escape?!" you said in panic as you ran to the doors and looked inside, only to freeze and feel anger bubble up in your body, there were two people standing over (A/N), trying to drag her out of the enclosure!

"I don't think... we can... m-move her Mark!" said a girl with short hair, wearing blue pants and a white shirt, there was also a guy, wearing a tie-dye shirt, and having poofy hair that looked like it really needed a brush, or a wash!

"Damn it! Come on, Lucy! We've got to get this Snake away from that woman, it belongs out in the wild, not here!" the guy, Mark said to the girl Lucy, as he was trying to lift some of (A/N)'s thick body up onto what looked like a trolley.

"And we need to correct it's behaviour, have it learn to eat Tofu instead of meat!" Lucy said as she was trying to pick (A/N)'s head up, for some reason she wasn't moving or trying to get these two off of her.

"And maybe I need to shoot you both for trespassing!" you said loudly, as you had your hand in your bag, holding the handle of some Pepper Spray you'd gotten yourself, as well as a Stun Gun.

"Gah! Oh shit, she's back!!" Lucy squeaked, as she shot up onto her feet looking at you as you glared at them both angrily.

"Your the bitch that took this animal from it's home! I'll-" mark said, as he got up and seemed like he was going to try attacking you, but you pulled out your pepper Spray and sprayed him in the face, making the guy scream and fall down, clawing at his face and eyes.

"Mark, No!" the girl Lucy said, as she ran to the guy to help him.

"Get the fuck out of my house before I call the Cops!" you shouted angrily, Lucy grabbed Mark and pulled him to his feet, helping him stagger out of the house as he cursed and swore about the terrible pain in his eyes, the two scrambled into the van and it peeled out of your driveway with a screech of tyres.

"Fucking Activists... breaking into my house, and trying to take (A/N)!" you growled as you hurried back to (A/N)'s side, worried about her, you took out your phone and dialled in two numbers, first you called the local vet to have (A/N) checked out, you were worried that those two had drugged her, and then you called the Police to report the break-in.

Crocodile:

You were sitting in your house reading through Wattpad, after going through a bunch of Crocodile videos on Youtube, as you were reading the latest chapter of your latest fan-fiction, you heard something outside, like a voice, but, why would anyone be here?

You stood up and walked to your window, to see what the hell was going on, only to see some asshole standing on your dock, tossing meat into the water and waiting, while holding what looked like a high powered rifle!

"What the fuck?!" you exclaimed angrily, you realised what the fucker was planning to do, he was trying to kill (C/N)!

You quickly went to leave the cabin, grabbing a baseball bat along the way, planning to drive the fucker away, or just beat him with the bat, you opened the door and started to make your way to the dock, only to see (C/N) surface and make her way towards the bait!