Charlie Chapter

Yeah I'll have Charlie Chapters now (I'll do a Charlie Chapter when i haven't updated in a while)

AND ALEX ISN'T MY REAL NAME XD
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
"HEY WHAT'S UP" Charlie came barging in to the class where I was silently reading my book, The Hobbit.

'Oh hey Charlie...you're hyper today.' I replied sarcastically.
"There's my Alex"
I recieved a hug in apology for disrupting my book, as usual, and then, as usual, Charlie sat down and proceeded to have a whole conversation.

And my book would be stopped.

"Psst....hey Alex?"I heard the nervousness in my name and I sat up straight.

'Yes Charlie?' I replied,putting down my book.

"Uhm....I think I like someone...."

Head down.

Playing with hair nervously.

Eyes all over.

Yup. Charlie was crushing.

'Ayyy ain't that great! On who?'

"Um....Laura."

Laura. A cute girl with short, curly hair and a tattoo. Curvy and dimples. Really sweet as far as I've heard. And different from me. With my boy cut extra curly hair, and my height making me look stretched out.

"I think I really love her." Charlie said with a spacey look.

The shattering of my heart was audible a mile away.

I put on as genuine of a smile as I could.

'Wow, she really is gorgeous' I smiled gently, starting to pick up where Bilbo Baggins was suddenly thrust into adventure by the wizard. (Read the book it's awesome)

"Yeah she is...So adorable and everything...And have you seen her height? So cute!"

'Then go for her, tiger.' I raised my eyebrow.
'Before I do.'  I giggled half-heartedly.

"But should I-"

'Charlie. You're every girl's dream. Go get her.'
I was enveloped in a hug. Head nestled in my neck, I heard a slight voice.

"Thanks, Alex. You're the best friend ever."

As I sat in silence, I tried to focus on my book, but my heart wouldn't let me. I looked up at the ceiling.

Love is being happy with the other person's choices...even if it hurts a bit.

And I love you Charlie.

○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○
Hey everyone SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE EVERY DAY LIKE I USUALLY DO. I realized yall liked the Charlie Chapter so I decided to make it a thing.

Hope you enjoy!!!

Vote if you like, comment if you want.