Turn 1: I am Dust

Chrono sat in his room and think about the battle he and Ibuki manage to survive. So far, there was no after burn of the fight he had other then Ibuki. He felt no Diffride but still had the Gyze symbol. If anything were to happen, he might be Diffride.

"Chrono, I'm going to the store." said Mikuru. "I'll be back at noon."

"Okay." said Chrono.

"Oh, and there's a letter on the table for you." Mikuru left.

"A letter?" Chrono went into the kitchen and pick up the letter before opening it. "Who's it from?"

Meet me at the destroy lab.

Noa

"N-Noa?" Chrono was shock. He reach to his pocket and pull out Zeroth Dragon of End of the World Dust. "Maybe, just Maybe, I can bring him back." Chrono grab his deck and goes to the destroy lab.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the Destroy Lab*

When Chrono got to the lab, he was face to face with Noa, no Chaos Breaker.

"Chaos Breaker." said Chrono.

"I'm flatter, you came." said Chaos Breaker.

"I know you want me for something. What is it?"

Chaos Breaker walk to a table. "I want your Zeroth Dragon."

"Huh, how did you-"

"And we also know you have 'Zeroth Dragon of Inferno, Drachma'. Unfortunately, they ask me to take them back."

"We're not letting you have them, nor have your way."

"I figure you said that." Chaos Breaker pull his deck out. "How about a fight?"

Chrono pull his deck out and straight in front of Noa. "Your on!"

They got set up.

"If I win, you let Noa free."

"Okay, only if you win."

They put the hands n their Vanguard card ready to flip.

"Stand up-!" they yell.

"Z-" Chaos Breaker continue.

"Vanguard!" they flip their Vanguard Cards up.

"Chrono Dran G!" said Chrono.

"Star-vader, Planck Dracokid."

Noa/Chaos Breaker vs Chrono

5 - Hand - 5

0/6 - Damage - 0/6

0 - Counter Blast - 0

0 - Soul - 0

0 - Drop Zone - 0

0 - Bind Zone - 0

0 - Rearguards - 0

0 - Grades - 0

0/16 - G-Zone - 0/16

4000 - Power - 5000