Turn 3: NO!

Arata and Makoto were with Aichi, Kai, Mikasa, and Kamui were at their hideout, where they kept 'Zeroth Dragon of Inferno, Drachma' in. Although Arata thinks it was a good idea to come, Makoto is having second thoughts.

"Hey, Arata?" Makoto ask.

"Yeah?" Arata ask.

"Are you sure about this? We in a base where the Zeroth Dragon is hidden, but we need to  get stronger to save Noa."

"I know, but I ask if we can go."

"So you don't care if we save Noa? You just want to help them keep the Zeroth Dragon safe?"

I do care, it just this might be the way we do for now."

"No, I need to get stronger, no we need to get stronger to fight Chaos Breaker."

"Chrono must have use the Dark Zone Zeroth Dragon. We need to make sure the Dragon Empire Zeroth Dragon doesn't do anything."

"It's seal, why do we have to do this Arata? I won't listen nor be Diffride by it. So let's just-"

"Listen Makoto, I may have brought Noa to the team, but we're in this together. So don't worry, let's just focus on the Zeroth Dragon we have here, until they get the Dark Zone Zeroth Dragon here."

"Damnit Arata, this is not a game to me! So why do we have to stay and guard the Zeroth Dragon!?

"Because I choice too."

"And what about me!? Did I ask to come along too!?"

"As team leader I ask them! I'm sorry Makoto, but until we're strong enough, we can't beat Chaos Breaker! We might get stronger here then out there!"

'I like you.'

"Huh?"

"What's wrong?"

"I thought I heard something." Arata starts to walk. "Sorry, I need to go." he left.

"Arata?" Makoto wonder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chrono and Luna were walking away to talk more about what's happening.

"Shiranui was told a lie that Vanguard was putting an impact to Cray." Chrono went on. "He took it the wrong way, wanted to destroy Vanguard and out imagination to reach them."

"That's sound awful." said Luna.

"It is, but I know our imagination will never do that. I love Chrono Dran, he was the first Unit I ever met. But it my fault that this is happening."

"Your fault?"

"Because of me, the Apostles are diffriding people here. What will I do now?"

"Don't worry. We're in this together now. We'll find a way."

Chrono stop walking. "How?" Luna stop walking too. "How can we? How are we stop them? How are we support to do!?" Chrono cry. "It's my fault! What purpose do I have if something was my fault!"

Luna walk to him. "Ssssshhh. We'll find a way. I promise."

"What if I hurt you? What if I kill you? What if..... What if........-"