Turn 10: Circus of Pale Moon

The gang, even Shiranui, sat in their seat for the show. Everyone had popcorn or any other snacks they may have.

"Hey Shiranui," Luna started as she look at him. "Why did you say all those awful things?"

Shiranui breathe. "I'm sorry." he said. "I didn't know what was I doing. My brothers are gone, and I blame Vanguard for it."

"Oh." she look away. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have too." Shiranui put his hand on Luna's head. "It's not your fault. But to think my brothers were still alive during Chrono and mine cardfight. I guess I was too angry to know."

A man appear in front of him as they watch "Ladies and gentle man." he said. "I, Hades Ringmaster, welcome you to the Pale Moon Circus~!" the crowd cheer, even the gang. However, Shiranui only clap his hand. "Where all magician and performers shows use their act! Let us begin!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Out of the show*

The zeroth Dragons in their host body were outside, as they saw the huge tents.

"What now?" said Megiddo.

"We bust in." said Drachma was he smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back at the show*

"Let's us begin the show with, the Ice and First sisters, Turquoise Beast Tamer and Crimson Beast Tamer." Hades Ringmaster announce. The sister wave as everyone cheer. "There opponent is the unbeatable beast. He's ferocious, but cute, heeeeeeeeeeee's Throwing Bear!" everyone adore him.

"Aaaawww," Luna adore. "He's so cute."

"Don't get fool by his look Luna." said Chrono.

"You have to admit though, he is kinda cute." said Makoto.

"The two sisters must calm Throwing Bear from around! Can they do it!? Let's find out!"

As the sister wipe the ground, Throwing Bear swing from one rope to another. However, Turquoise and Crimson manage to make it calm enough to fly into Crimson arms. The crowd cheer.

"A big stun event! The great Throwing Bear has fallen!" everything went dark as a light appear on top of Hades Ringmaster. "Now for our next act." a light appear on top of a zip lines with two planks in the front and back. One of which has a person there.  "Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier, must carefully walk in the ropes to get to the other side, if she fails, you'll see."

As Luquier walk thought the ropes she imminently fell back. All the crowd gasp. Then she whistle as Silver Thorn, Masher Dragon catch her and fly down the stage as the crowd cheer. 

"What a turn of event! To think that Luquier will do an amazing trick. Now for the final act, is Harri's magic!"

Luna cover her mouth. "Oh my god, Harri!" she said excited.

"If I recall, he is your favorite and ace card." said Shiranui. "Am I correct?"

"Yeah, he been my favorite." Luna then remember something during her cardfight against Dust.

Masked Phantom, Harri: Your words has touch me.

'Why would he said that to me?' Luna thought as her smile disappear. 'Is it because my words reach to him?'

"Hi everyone!" said Harri. "I have one magic to show you!" he then raise his wand up. "Generation Fusion!" his whole body change. He change into Masquerade Master, Harri. "Here we go!" he spun around as sparkling magic appear everywhere. Everyone cheer as Luna and the other clap their hands.

However, a blast hit the hug tent as it fall apart on everyone. They scream as they all cover their heads.

"What the?!" Luna notice.

"What's that?" Makoto ask. Then, they saw Drachma  in his true form as he burn everything. "Oh no, Drachma. We go to get everyone out of here."

Everyone ran to the exit sign as fast as they can.

"That it's everyone." said Shiranui. "Get out as fast as you can."

Chrono and Makoto look at Drachma as they got to the exit. "I'm going to stay." said Makoto.

"What?" Chrono ask. "Makoto no I'm not losing you."

"Well I'm not losing Arata." Makoto ran to Drachma.

"Makoto!" some of the parts block Chrono way. "Damnit."

"You can't help him now." said Shiranui. "We'll have to come back later."

"But Makoto-!"

Makoto run to the Zeroth Dragon of Inferno, Drachma as he look at him, so did Drachma.

"Well, well, well." said Drachma. "What do we have here? Makoto Asada, who I defeated." he turn into a human with Arata's body as he smile. "Why have you come here, if you knew what happen?"

"It may be my fault, but I'm going to save him." said Makoto. "So take out your deck and get ready!"

"Mh, you sure?"

"I'm sure!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Play 'Innocence' from Sword Arts Online by Aoi Eir]

[Kakushiteta kanjou ga himei wo ageru. Ta-shi ka-na-chi kaiiiiiiiiii wo te niiiiiiiiiii.] It's starts with the gang looking up in the sky in Cray. Chrono stop for a bit with them and look up in the sky too. The camera then was turn up in the sky before showing the title.

[Kiiiiiiii sekidake woooooooooo, motooome~. Ki-e-nai yamiiii woooo sa-maa-yo-uuuuuuu.] The scene shows Chrono sitting down near the camp fire as the gang sleep. He then look up and saw an allusion of Chrono Dran up in the starry night sky.

[Kooooo, kooo-ni i-re-bbbaaaa, nidoto~. Mi-ra-i miruuu kotoo deeeee-kiii-naaiiiiii.] Luna sat next to a tree looking at the Masquerade Master, Harri card in her hand. She then look up in the sky and saw an allusion of Am and Tokoha.

[Koyoi mo tsuki ga sa-sot-te~. Mada kotoba dasenai ke-do~. Kokoro no naka sakebitsuzuketaaaaaaaaaaaaa!] The next scene shows Tsuneto picking up a flower as he is back to back with Susanoo in the woods of Cray. The next scene shows Satoru staring up near a pond as he was back to back with Scharhort with serious faces. The next scene shows all of the remaining Zeroth Dragons in their host's body.

[KAKUSHITETA KANJOU GA HIMEI WO AGERU! TA-SHI KA-NA-CHI KAIIIIIIIIII WO TE NIIIIIIIIIII!] Chronojet Dragon Z appear as he went though all of the Megacolony's Units, as Chrono rides on him. Shiranui, Susanoo, Scharhort, Gavrail, Yasuie, and Harri attack the possessed Units from the Zeroth Dragons.

[ATO HON NO SU-KO-SHI DAKE TSUYOKU NA-RE-TA NA-RAAAAAAAA!ME NO MAE NI ARU KONO SORAAAAAAAAAA~, KOETEYUKU KARAAAAAAAAA!] The next scene shows the gang flying in Cray happily. A strange Unit watch them as it smiles at them, before the scene change into the ruins of Gear Chronicle.

The next few scene shows the gang eating together, the gang walking, and the gang sleeping.

[KONO SA-KI NI A-RU MI-RAI NIIIIIIII, TE WO NO-BA-SU KA-RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!] The next scene shows the gang looking up at the sky before looking straight and continue to walk. It then ends with a few birds flying in the sky.