Turn 23: Getting Ready for the Final Battle, Chrono Vs Gyze

"I see." said Rive. "You manage to get the G-Units back, but Stark revive his brothers and sister like it was nothing."

"Yeah." said Chrono. "We been trick. I should of have fought him."

"Well look on the bright side." said Arata. "We're okay now."

"It doesn't matter." said Ibuki. "With the Zeroth Dragons, Gyze can use his skill, to deal damage for each Zeroth Dragon."

"Well can we still win amigo?" Jamie ask.

"I don't think it's possible." said Makoto. "Chrono might not handle it and having one damage will be useless."

"But Chrono has new cards right?" Noa ask. "What about arranging his deck?"

"That might take forever." said Tokoha. "We don't know what Gyze have but we have to use what we got."

"If Chrono can fight him with the deck, we might win." said Shion.

"It'll be a good plan." said Kumi. "Me and Luna can go with him too."

"I'll stay here then." said Harri

"No, it's fine." Chrono stand up. "I guess this is where it ends. We could stop him."

"Chrono-san." Dran worry as Chrono walk to the statue.

"It's funny. We're suppose to save the world, not destroy it. I can't believe what we did was for nothing."

"Wrong!" Luna yell as she stand up. "We didn't lost everything! We try out best, but it was just a trick! And so what, we can try again! We can't just pout around!" Luna then start to cry. "You know, when I first met you I thought, maybe he could be the person who can help me with my dreams. And I use you, but I want to try again with you. Maybe hang out, talk, everything! Your not the same person who I met!"

"I was never the same person back then. I was always a jerk before Vanguard took me back. We can't win." he turn back. "He has the Zeroth Dragons now."

Luna run up to him and slap him. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?" she yell causing everyone to be shock. "You think you can just give up here right?... I believe in us... I believe in you... So please, believe in us... Please. That's all I ask..."

"Luna."

"We'll help to." Chrono look up and saw Shiranui and the other. "I manage to kill Gastille, that's a start. We will not abandon this mission. This is for the world, for both worlds... Will you help us?"

Chrono look at Luna before he smile. "Okay, it woon't be easy though." Chrono walk up. "I need to get to Relics and defeat Gyze there. When that happens, I'll bring Kazuma back without a flash. Makoto, I want you and you team to fix my deck. Shiranui, I need you to make armors for all of us. The rest of you will help fight in Cray until it's time to go back to Earth."

"I'll go with you then." Chrono turn to Luna.

"What?"

"I can help you in case something goes wrong."

"Okay, in that case, everyone get ready."

*Later on The Battle Field For The Final Battle*

The gang start to put some hand made armor on as Shiranui sharpen each blades. Makoto, Arata, and Noa looks at Chrono deck and some other Gear Chronicle cards. Some of them start to have a hand to hand combat. As for Chrono, he just stares in the sky. He was wearing some Gear Chronicle clothing for the final battle.

"Chrono." he turn ans saw Luna wearing some Pale Moon outfit. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just thinking about some times I did with some if you guys. The more ispend time the more how fun it gets."