Turn 16: Bug it

As Christ and the others on in the investigation, Tsuneto look up in the sky while his team look around to help out.

"Anything yet?" Karl ask.

"Nope." said Kei. "I can't find anything useful. Most of it is destroy and I can't find Ibuki anywhere."

"Well I hope we can find him." Karl look at Tsuneto. "You know you ca help us to right."

"Guys, listen." said Tsuneto as he stand up. "Chrono is up on Cray right. He always inspire me to get stronger. Now he's up there with the others."

"So what about him?" Kei ask.

"Well, this may sound crazy but, I need to go up there and help him."

"Eh? Kei and Karl are confuse.

*Present*

"Hey Tsuneto, you okay?" Satoru ask.

"Yeah." said Tsuneto. "I'm fine."

The gangs were on a boat before reaching to the Megacolony home. They got off of the boat and start walking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Play 'Innocence' from Sword Arts Online by Aoi Eir]

[Kakushiteta kanjou ga himei wo ageru. Ta-shi ka-na-chi kaiiiiiiiiii wo te niiiiiiiiiii.] It's starts with the gang looking up in the sky in Cray. Chrono stop for a bit with them and look up in the sky too. The camera then was turn up in the sky before showing the title.

[Kiiiiiiii sekidake woooooooooo, motooome~. Ki-e-nai yamiiii woooo sa-maa-yo-uuuuuuu.] The scene shows Chrono sitting down near the camp fire as the gang sleep. He then look up and saw an allusion of Chrono Dran up in the starry night sky.

[Kooooo, kooo-ni i-re-bbbaaaa, nidoto~. Mi-ra-i miruuu kotoo deeeee-kiii-naaiiiiii.] Luna sat next to a tree looking at the Masquerade Master, Harri card in her hand. She then look up in the sky and saw an allusion of Am and Tokoha.

[Koyoi mo tsuki ga sa-sot-te~. Mada kotoba dasenai ke-do~. Kokoro no naka sakebitsuzuketaaaaaaaaaaaaa!] The next scene shows Tsuneto picking up a flower as he is back to back with Susanoo in the woods of Cray. The next scene shows Satoru staring up near a pond as he was back to back with Scharhort with serious faces. The next scene shows all of the remaining Zeroth Dragons in their host's body.

[KAKUSHITETA KANJOU GA HIMEI WO AGERU! TA-SHI KA-NA-CHI KAIIIIIIIIII WO TE NIIIIIIIIIII!] Chronojet Dragon Z appear as he went though all of the Megacolony's Units, as Chrono rides on him. Shiranui, Susanoo, Scharhort, Gavrail, Yasuie, and Harri attack the possessed Units from the Zeroth Dragons.

[ATO HON NO SU-KO-SHI DAKE TSUYOKU NA-RE-TA NA-RAAAAAAAA!ME NO MAE NI ARU KONO SORAAAAAAAAAA~, KOETEYUKU KARAAAAAAAAA!] The next scene shows the gang flying in Cray happily. A strange Unit watch them as it smiles at them, before the scene change into the ruins of Gear Chronicle.

The next few scene shows the gang eating together, the gang walking, and the gang sleeping.

[KONO SA-KI NI A-RU MI-RAI NIIIIIIII, TE WO NO-BA-SU KA-RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!] The next scene shows the gang looking up at the sky before looking straight and continue to walk. It then ends with a few birds flying in the sky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------