Turn 2: Something's Not Right

Dust open his eyes and notice he was in a room on a bed. He got up and touch his face with his right hand.

"Wh-what happen?" he ask himself. "How did I got here? Who's room is this in-fact?"

"This is my room Shindou." Dust look up and saw Kazuma. "We found you while you were unconscious. Ibuki ask me to take you in."

"He did? Wow, didn't expect to be in here for the first time."

"I had no choice. Consider you use the Zeroth Dragon and nearly destroy the area."

"You mean Dust, I didn't use it. I only use Metapulsar, Avenir Phoenix and Retroactive Time Maiden, Uluru. I was about to stride until something went wrong. I just black out. There's no way I stride Dust. He's a Zeroth Dragon after all, I promise to Ibuki I keep him safe."

"Oh yeah, then what did you call this?" Kazuma shows Dust, or Chrono a picture the Dark Zone Zeroth Dragon.

"Huh, the Dark Zone Zeroth Dragon?"

"Got this picture from Chris. Ring any bells."

"I might use, but I don't remember."

"Are you sure you stride the Zeroth Dragon?"

"Yes, no, maybe, I don't know." Chrono said it fast before hold his head with both hands.

"I'll let Ibuki know. Don't, leave." Kazuma left the room.

"What's going on, I couldn't stride Dust, I know I didn't. So how did that got there?" the moment he said that, the pain came back again. "AH!" he fell to the ground, breathing heavily. "What's going on? Someone, anyone, help me. I can't breathe..... Help me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokoha was having figure out the picture Chris took. She didn't expect the Dark Zone Zeroth Dragon. She thought it might have been the Star Gate Zeroth Dragon, sense he was fighting against Chaos Breaker.

"This is not hard Tokoha," she talk to herself. "How did the Zeroth Dragon manage to be summon. The Apostles are the ones who does that."

"Tokoha, take a break." said Mamoru.

"I can't, I'm still thinking about the Zeroth Dragon. Chrono would never do something like that."

"You mean Dust right? He was ask to keep Dust safe and away from the Apostles. You think he must of been pusses by Gyze after the destruction of Relics?"

"I don't know, and I don't think I want to know about Diffriding. It's still kinda scary."

"We manage to get Saori Fuchidaka, Gaily Kurt, and Arte Hibino out of the Diffride. We might ask them a few questions or so."

"I hope Chrono is okay."

"Me too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*With Chrono and Kazumi*

Chrono was at Card Capital 2 with Kazumi. He was looking at Zeroth Dragon of End of the World, Dust. To think he could of Stride him is kinda scaring him.