Guess who's back

Jack and his family were happily enjoying their life. Jack was a rich man, and his family had not a care in  world. He didn't need to work any more. Jack's boys grew up and left in search of their fortune. Every afternoon, jack would sit comfortably in his cosy chair with his wife making wool scarves by his side. Jack and his wife were happily growing old.

            As the fourteenth year of jack's leisurely life came around, Jack's wife started panicking and told him to try and hide from the devil. Jack calmed her down and told her he had an idea.

          A few weeks later, they were going about their day, when suddenly, there was that all too familiar knock​ on their door. Jack's wife stood   startled in shock. Jack put on the usual cheery look on his face and calmly started to get the door.

          As he was about to open it, the door flung open and before him, stood the devil, in his truly horrifying and ghastly form. He had a very scary face, with fiery glowing red eyes. He had long curled horns, which were truly ghastly. He wore a jet black robe with a glowing red cape. The sight drove his wife to tears. She started crying at the plight of her husband.

          The Devil strode in and placed his index finger on the wife's lips and whispered "Hush hush, my dear, I'm here to take only what your husband promised". He looked at jack and started cackling with his croaky voice and said " jack my boy, are ya ready to enjoy the eternity in my hell....... Ready or not,  here we go....."