Error x Neko!Reader

A/N: you can turn into a cat. requested by Insert_Name_Here_Lol . the previous chapter was not a request! And omg that dub at the top had me dead with laughter

You had been in the pet shop for who knows how long. You hated it there, and you couldn't escape because of the staff always watching you. you hated them, and often refused to eat.

One day, the staff were paying extra attention to you. You tilted your head. They seemed to expect you to escape. You hissed and curled up to sleep, only to wake up when the door opened. you looked up at the...skeleton? You hissed again and backed away.

The skeleton noticed your off aura and let you be, only to come back several minutes later. You growled and batted a paw at him. He smiled and reached in to pet you and you attempted to scratch his hand. He managed to pick you up despite your squirming.

"She's not really ok with people..." One of the staff members says. You hiss and spit at the staff and they back away.

"She reminds me of someone," The skeleton says. You freeze and look up at the skeleton. 

"She's been here for almost a year," The staff reapproaches you. "Would you like her?"

"Yeah!" the skeleton says. You bat his hand again as you are put in a carrier. After a few minutes, the skeleton comes back to your scratching on the walls and biting on the door. He picks up the carrier and you hiss before the world turns black then galaxy like. You shake. The carrier is placed on the ground and the door opens, letting you leap out.

Finally I'm out of there!  You think. Where am I...?  The skeleton walks over to you  and you stare up at him.

"Meow!" You say. He doesn't seem to notice you. A portal opens and you jump back, hissing. A second skeleton comes out and doesn't notice you. You hiss and the first skeleton picks you up. You don't follow the conversation and  try to squirm out of the first one's grip.

"Put me down!" You say. Both of them stop and stare at you.

"Was that y/n?" The first one says. You keep quiet. You could speak while in your cat form. The second one gives you a confused look before looking at the first skeleton. "Anyway...I got y/n for you! you seemed lonely, so I thought to bring you some company!" The first one says. He hands you to the second skeleton and smiles. "Anyway, I have to go, see you later Error!" The first one says, and disappears into thin air.

 Great, now I'm stuck with you  You thought. Your f/c fur glowed lightly.

"WhAt Am I sUpPoSeD tO dO wItH yOu?" Error said. You tilted your head and meowed softly. He pet you before putting you down. Then he disappeared.

~tem skip by my oc, estoria!~

You had gotten bored of being left alone, and popped into your human/neko form. You had (long/short) hair, f/c ears and tail and s/c eyes. you were wearing a f/c shirt and black skirt/shorts, and preferred being like this than as a cat. You smiled.

"Now...how to get out of here..." You muttered just as a portal opened behind you. You froze.

"WhAt ThE?" Error approached your now terrified form. You backed away and turned into a cat, running off. You were grabbed by strings not long after. You turned back into your neko form, hanging by your wrists.

"Please...l-let me go!" You let a few tears slip. You were dropped harshly and continued to cry. Error scoffed and hung you up again. You gasped at the sudden movement and you let your s/c claws show. You cut yourself free and launched at error. He dodged easily.