Chapter 3: Daddy's Little Model

Adrien Agreste paced nervously across the porch. This was his first time out of France. This was his first time out of Paris. This was his first time at a sleep away camp. Or any camp really. His dad hardly ever let him leave the house, even though he was hardly ever home. In many ways the Agreste mansion was a prison for poor Adrien. Well, as prison like as you can get in a room filled with arcade games, unlimited room service, and multiple flat screens. Adrien's dad had many jobs, but the one he was most famous for was the incredible fashion designer Gabriel Agreste! Adrien was of course well aware how important his father's work was to him. After all he was his father's model. The only reason Adrien was allowed to go to camp was because his father had important work to do with one of his other jobs that would most likely take all summer.

"Hey!"

Adrien turned around to face a guy with a red baseball cap on.

"Hi! Um, my name is Adrien. Adrien Agreste. I was, uh, supposed to be registered for the, uh, Plague Cabin? Am I saying that right?"

The guy smiled, "It's the Plagg cabin.  You're in the right place, I'm the counselor for the Plagg cabin. Call me, Bubbler,"

Adrien raised his eyebrow, "Bubbler?"

The Bubbler laughed, "you see, everyone at camp has a name based on a camp experience mixed with their personality. Eventually you will receive a name too. But there's a slight catch..."

Adrien stepped back, "A-a catch?"

The Bubbler smirked, "the newbies here, that means you, have to figure out the real names of all the campers own your own. Sometimes you never find out. Doesn't matter, we use camp names here."

"Oh," Adrien shuffled around nervously, "now I'm a bit curious though..."

The Bubbler laughed again, "curiosity killed the cat. C'mon, I'll show you your bunk."

The two walked inside. The walls were a dark shade of green with some neon green and black stripes. Along the walls there were four bunk beds, one on each wall. One had a buff guy in a red sweater on the top, and a short guy with suspenders on the bottom. Another had a big guy in a black shirt on the bottom, and a tomato red head on the top. The next one had two pretty average looking guys. And then finally:

The Bubbler pointed to a bottom bunk on the last wall, "that can be your bunk, dude. I'm right above you."

Adrien looked above his plain bunk to find that the Bubbler had decorated his. Same with the rest of the guys actually. The buff guy had pictures of sports players, him playing sports, a picture of him with the boy beneath him, and a girl with pink hair. The nerdy boy beneath him had pictures from video games, and him with the buff guy, and him with a video game trophy. Tomato head had sketches all over his walls, probably ones he drew, and a drawing of a girl with pigtails. The big guy had a picture from a concert, a picture of a band, and a picture of a girl with blond and multi colored braids in her hair. The Bubbler had a few pictures of himself when he was little, a picture of those who were probably his family, and a picture of him with two girls.

The Bubbler smiled, "those are my pals, you'll meet them soon. Right now I wanna introduce you to your cabin mates, get to know you, and have you decorate your bunk."

.................................................................

With the girls:

"Katrina!"

Katrina crossed her arms, "I'm Furugenous. Now lets get you ladies settled in!"

She looked at them for a moment, tears forming in her eyes.

Alya tilted her head, "what's wrong?"

Furugenous laughed, "you girls have grown so so much! I've been your counselor since you were nine! I've watched you grow into beautiful young ladies. I am so proud of you!"

The girls ran up and hugged her, "we missed you."

"I missed you too, sadly.." she gestured to her developed body, "I'm a woman now, I have to go out into the scary world and find a job. This is my last year being the Tikki cabin counselor."

The girls faces lost their smiles, "Oh no!"

"Aw, don't cry kiddies! I hope one of you will take my place. You'd both make awesome counselors! Now c'mon, time to head inside and unpack."

The girls followed their counselor inside and took in the familiar feeling of home.

"It's good to be back."

"True that LB" called Alix, who at camp was known as Timebreaker. Her pink hair was under her cap as usual, and her roller blades on the floor next to her bed, even though every camper gets their own mini dresser.She was busy taping up new pictures on her wall. Below her on the bottom bunk was Mylene, also known as Horrificator. Her braids were pulled back in her bandanna which had a new button on it, one that matched her boyfriend's favourite shirt. There was a picture of her and her boyfriend on her wall.

On the opposite wall to them was Rose, or Princess Fragrance, taping up even more hearts and cute animals on her wall. Above her sat Juleka, or Reflecta, looking into her mirror on her otherwise bare wall.

Giggling, Marinette and Alya ran up to their shared bunk. On the top, Alya had pictures of the trio from every year since they were nine. On the bottom, Marinette also had pictures, just not as many, along with magazine cutouts from her favourite fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. She also had little ladybug stickers surrounding each one.

On the wall with the door, Furugenous laid down on her singular bed, "That's everyone then. So, let's hear about your year."

____________________________

Author's note: Wow! Almost 1000 words for my story! Awesome! Thank you guys for still reading! I'll add more soon! Oh, btw, depending on who's POV the story is going by (in third person) I'll use either the person's real name, or their camp name. Sorry if that confuses you!