Mess Hall Chats

Adrien was having the time of his life.

Never in any other place had he ever felt more at home. He was determined to convince his father to let him come back next year as well.

Since the Tikki Cabin and the Plagg Cabin had a free hour where no activities were planned, they were free to roam around the camp as they wished.

So naturally, the four of them headed down to where the Bubbler said was their favourite place to chat.

The Mess Hall.

There was still quite a few hours until dinner, so the Mess Hall was mostly deserted. Adrien noticed that two girls who were on the same team as him in Capture the Flag, who went by Dragon and Storm, were in the far corner near the back of the Mess Hall, where Adrien noticed for the first time, were a couple of comfy chairs and a table.

Ladybug, Lady Wifi, the Bubbler, and Adrien headed to the opposite corner of the Mess Hall, where another set of chairs and a table awaited them.

Plopping down into one of the four chairs, the Bubbler stretched out and put his feet up in the table. Lady Wifi sat down into the seat on his right, and Ladybug sat down to his left.

Sitting down beside Ladybug, Adrien leaned back into the comfortable chair.

"So," said Lady Wifi, "what's up?"

"Al--Lady Wifi, we've been together since camp started," the Bubbler reminded.

Adrien smirked, catching his friend's slip up. "So, Lady Wifi's real name starts with an A?"

Lady Wifi and Ladybug glared at the Bubbler as he guilty sank further into the chair.

"So Ladybug's starts with M, and Lady Wifi's starts with A." Adrien pondered out loud.

Ladybug and Lady Wifi were glaring even more ferociously at the Bubbler as he squirmed awkwardly in his seat.

If looks could kill... Adrien thought.

"I'm sorry, okay?!" The Bubbler exclaimed. "I'm just so used to everyone knowing your real names!"

Ladybug rolled her eyes, "fine, we'll forgive you--"

"Thank you--"

"But," Ladybug smirked, "we get to tell  Cat Noir what your real name starts with."

The Bubbler shot them an annoyed look while Lady Wifi returned it with a satisfied smirk. "Fine," he grumbled.

Adrien grinned, "fine by me."

Ladybug returned the smile. "His real name starts with N."

For half an hour they sat together, Adrien attempting, and failing, to guess their real names.

Then, a very agitated Master Fu passed them.

"Hi, Master Fu!" Ladybug said brightly before noticing his worried face, "is something wrong?"

Master Fu shook his head, smiling gently. "Don't you worry about it," he said softly, "just an old man's regular problems. Just as you deal with your teenage woes." He chuckled along with the group of four. "Well," he strained a smile, though it looked like he very much wanted to frown, " I must be off. I will see you all at the camp fire."

Master Fu walked away and Lady Wifi turned back to face the group. "He's lying."

The Bubbler's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Something is clearly bothering him," she insisted.

"Is it really any of our business?" He asked.