Chapter 4: The First Tale Of Ladybug and Cat Noir

"So, you say you're from France?" Nino asked.

Adrien was decorating his bunk with smiley face stickers Nino had grabbed from arts and crafts. He was excited to be on the other end of the game, to be the one who's name had to be guessed instead of having to guess the name.

"Yeah. Paris to be specific. This place is pretty different." he tried to peel of the largest smiley face sticker, and failed, ripping it down the center.

"Bummer, no worries. We'll get some more on our way. C'mon, I'll show you around."

They began on their way, and as soon as they stepped outside, splat!

A white sticky substance appeared on Adrien's shoulder.

"Ew, bird poo. That's unfortunate." Nino scrunched his face.

"Gross, but I thought getting pooped on was supposed to be good luck."

Nino shook his head and sighed, "That's just something they say so you don't feel as bad."

"Oh,"

They continued on their way.

"This is the camp fire," Nino explained, "this is where all the magic happens."

"Awesome," Adrien looked at the ground, "Oh hey! Cool! Look at this awesome rock!" He picked it up but it slipped between his fingers, rolling towards the lake.

"Dude, you're just full with bad luck." Nino got an idea, "like a black cat..."

Nino's eyes sparkled, "come with me!" He ran off to a cabin slightly different looking than the other's up by the lake. Adrien fell running down the hill. Finally they reached the cabin.

It looked like a cottage with a few chinese paintings. Adrien's eyes fix on an old Chinese record player while Nino and Master Fu talk in hushed tones.

...........................................

"Hey ladies!"

Marinette and Alya turn to see Nino, or the Bubbler, arriving with another boy their age. He was tall, blonde, and gorgeous. Literally, like model gorgeous. In fact, he looked familiar to Marinette but she shrugged it off. He also had deep emerald eyes that her blue bell ones got lost in....

Alya elbowed Marinette, bringing her back down to Earth.

"Hey dudettes! This is the new guy, Cat Noir."

"Cat Noir?" Alya asked, "that's basically the opposite of you, huh Ladybug? "

Marinette channeled her inner ladybug confidence, and tried to ignore the fact that he was super hot.

"Yep. Black Cat huh? Why Cat Noir? Are you french?" She asked.

Cat Noir smirked, "yup. The city of love itself. And who might you be?" He took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

Marinette poked his nose and pushed him back, "the name's Ladybug, and this is Lady Wifi," she pointed to Alya.

Cat Noir tilted his head, " but what's your real name?"

Marinette laughed, "uh- uh kitty kitty. That's not how this game works. You're gonna have to figure it out yourself."

Cat Noir frowned, but replaced with a cheeky grin, "gladly m'lady. Game on."

_______________________________

Author's note : hey guys! My readers! My pals! Thank you ya future authors in the making! Sorry about this short lil chapter, but I need my inspiration. I'll write more soon.