Distraction

Adrien stood on the boundary line, just like Ladybug told him to.

Though to be completely honest he didn't exactly know what to do.

So he just paced along the line, mimicking the other line defenders.

He didn't start panicking until he heard Master Fu shout, "LET THE GAMES BEGIN" and the battle cries of the teams.

He tried to clear his head, but couldn't help wondering, what did Ladybug mean by distraction?

"Why hello there."

He turned to see a girl with a blonde ponytail and sunglasses, wearing clothes way to expensive for a summer camp. Behind her was her own little posse, they just all happened to be on line duty. At least they were supposed to be. Instead they were up talking to Adrien.

"H-hi?" He answered cautiously.

"You must be new. Shame you were put in such a lame cabin." She winked and blew a kiss, "I'm Queen Bee."

Oh, so this is the girl LB hates, Adrien thought.

"You mean Antibug?" He asked

Antibug scoffed, "I hate that stupid name. Just because Master Fu favors Ladybug sooo much, he decides to name me that because I don't like her." She crossed her arms, "I see you've already met the brat then?"

Adrien crossed his arms as well, "don't call her that. She's one of my friends." His eyes lit up when he realized he's been making friends.

"Whatever. You poor thing, you're new. You don't know her at all." She sighed, "anyway, this is Vanisher, and Volpina, my crew from the Pollen cabin." She pointed to the red head and the brunette behind her. Then she gestured to the rest of the line defenders, "and those are the rest of the Polleners."

It was in that moment, Adrien saw Ladybug and Time-Breaker slip through the line area where Antibug and her crew were supposed to be protecting. Ladybug flashed him a thumbs up as she passed.

That was when Adrien realized her plan.

"Wait a minute, I recognize you from somewhere..." Antibug started.

Adrien's eyes widened.

Antibug gasped and smiled. She ran up to him and whispered in his ear< "you're Adrien Agreste!"

She squealed, "we used to know each other when we were adorable little tots! We were best friends! You're also a model now! You probably remember me now, of course."

"Umm....." Adrien racked his brain to try to remember her, coming up empty, he decided to do something else.

Antibug was on his side.

He tagged her.

"Hey! What are you doing!?"

"You're out now."

"What?" Her voice was like venom.

Just then, Ladybug raced back over to their side, the Pollen Cabin flag in her hands.

"The Pollen Cabin flag has been stolen by Ladybug! Pollen Cabin is now out!" Master Fu announced.

"See ya, Antibug," Ladybug wiggled the flag in her face.

Antibug scoffed, "ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous!"

Ladybug smirked as she watched Antibug ad her crew, along with all the other Pollen members, storm off.

"Such drama queens," Ladybug sighed then turned to Adrien, "You see the plan now right?"

Adrien nodded.

"Good. You did great by the way. And now," she gestured to the completely unguarded line, "we don't have to worry about sneaking past the line anymore. It really wan't smart of them to put one cabin in charge of defending the line."

Adrien smiled, "well they didn't have your brilliant mid to guide them."

Ladybug turned back to him, blushing. Then she turned away, "yeah, well, we don't need as strong of a defense now. I'm taking a few campers up to help steal the flags now. Wanna come?"

Adrien smiled, "sure."

"Great. Because I have a plan."

"Of course you do."

"You distract them--"

"While you slip around them to steal the flag?" Adrien guessed.

Ladybug smiled, "exactly."

Time-breaker joggedup to them, "you guys have a plan?" She asked.

"Obviously," Ladybug replied to her friend.

"I'm the distraction." Adrien stated proudly.

Time-breaker laughed, "I should make you a t-shirt." 

"You should." Adrien replied.

The three of them laughed.

"Ready?" Ladybug asked, "3, 2, 1, go!"

They raced off, putting Ladybug's plan into action.

Adrien, and Cupid ran around, distracting the other players, while Ladybug, Time-breaker, and Riposte snuck in, grabbing the rest of the flags. In no time, the game was over and their team one.

"Another victory for the Red team," Ladybug said as they all walked back up the hill to their cabin.

"That was our best win yet!" Lady Wifi chipped in, "we didn't lose a single flag!"

"Cat Noir was a big help," Ladybug added, "he definitely did a good job distracting Antibug."

Adrien turned to her, "thanks."

Ladybug smiled and put up her fist for a fist bump.

They fist bumped each other, "pound it!" They both said in unison.

They boys and girls split up and went to their separate cabins.

And both Ladybug and Cat Noir went to bed smiling that night. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update, but I've been working all week and dealing with kids for 8 hours a day is draining. I've also been super busy with soccer and such, so I'm sorry. This chapter is pretty short, especially compared to my last one, but I'm exhausted, so bear with me please. I'm sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, but like I said, I'm too tired and too busy to go through it.

I'll try to update soon, with better, and stronger chapters, but for now this is the best my tired brain can do. Thanks guys!