Love Letter

After breakfast, the Tikki Cabin headed back to their cabin. Their next activity was swimming, so they would need to change into their swim suits.

"Alright ladies!" Furugenous announced as she opened the door to their cabin, "the Plagg Cabin finished first so they're already done and waiting for us. The faster you get changed, the faster we can swim!"

The girls started bustling around, racing to the bathroom. Alix got there first, of course, so Mylene waited patiently for her to finish. Rose started changing behind a towel Juleka was holding, and Marinette changed behind a towel Alya was holding. Then they switched.

Once everyone was done, they grabbed their towels and headed out. Marinette was in a ladybug themed tankini that she designed herself, Alya was in a Lady WiFi inspired one piece designed by Marinette, Alix was in a plain black one piece with swim shorts, Mylene was in a green tankini, Rose was in a pink bikini, and Juleka was in a purple and black bikini.

They were about to leave when something caught Alya's eye. "Hey Mari, what's that on your bed?"

Marinette turned to her, "it's Ladybug." She looked on her bed, "and I don't know."

All the girls crowded around the bunk bed that Marinette and Alya shared, as Marinette slowly picked up the peice of paper off her bed and unfolded it. On the paper a poem was written. Alya read it over her shoulder before Marinette even got the chance. "It's a love letter!!" Alya exclaimed.

"What?" Marinette began reading it herself as Alya whipped out her camera and started filming.

"Freak out peeps! LB here just got a love letter! Read it out loud Ladybug!"

Eyebrows furrowed, Marinette read out the letter. "Your hair is dark as night, your pretty bluebell eyes, I wonder who you are, beneath that strong disguise. Everyday we see each other, and I hope that you'll be mine, together our love could be so true, please will you be my Valentine?!"

There was a chorus of 'ooh's from the girls.

"Wasn't Valentine's Day in like, February though?" Mylene asked.

"Does it matter!? Ladybug was written a love letter!" Alya squealed and zoomed the camera in on Marinette's face. "Who's it from?"

"It...it isn't signed..." Marinette replied.

"What?!" All the girls practically screamed.

"I bet it's by Cat Noir." Alya smirked, then her eyebrows furrowed as she was deep in thought. "Or maybe Illustrator..."

Marinette blushed.

"But you probably want it to be from Cat Noir, don't you LB." Alya smirked and raised her eyebrow.

"Sh-shut up. Come on, Lady Wifi, stop filming!"

"Ladies!" Furugenous clapped each syllable to ladies, "the boys have been waiting over 15 minutes now! Let's go!"

As red as her tankini, Marinette followed the girls outside and down the hill to the pool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: What's this?! Another chapter so soon!??? Wow!

Hey guys, I decided to post another chapter right away since it's pretty short anyway, but I still thought you would enjoy it.

I'm planning on posting Stark and the Spider soon (Just to be clear it isn't posted yet), but I'm waiting till my friend who has been reading it to get back from her Vay-kay to reassure me that it's good enough to publish. Make sure to check it out when it's published!

One more thing, I'm publishing a new book called 'A Guide To The Author', which is basically what it sounds like. It's a guide to yours truly, me! It will keep you posted on what's happening with me, and all of my stories, along with some sneak peeks, so make sure to check it out! It will definitely help you understand some of my stories if you ever get confused. I will also be doing Q&A there from my readers, along with tags. Hope you guys check it out and continue to read!

New chapter will be published soon! Bug out!