Chapter 1: My Past Secret Ability.

Yui POV:

Whether your a human being or not, you have to fight the pain like I usually do. The worst pain that I ever get, were these horrifying blood thirsty vampires. I've been bitten in all my life, and was left with bite marks. I even lost so much blood. Plus when I first moved in, I thought I was going to be welcomed. But I was wrong.

I was sent here to be a sacrificial bride for them. As I mean, being they're food. I just hate this place. No matter what happens to me they could always.........mock me. And saying that......I'm..... Weak....and.................Pathetic? But why? Why now? Because of the blood I possess is flowing within my vein is known to be Cordelia's heart? It's true. 'Why did Richter had to put it inside me from the first place? I hated it! Why did I deserve this?' I thought as I began to sob.

Before I began to sob, my eyes widen in fear when I heard a familiar voice. "Pancake. Where are you hiding? You can't escape from yours truly!" It was Ayato. I knew the worst day would come. I quickly got up, then race myself to my room.

Time Skips

I finally made it. I got in and slammed my door then I locked it. I slowly backed away from the closed object in front of me only to knock my luggage down by accident. I was about pick them all up, but only to find my 10 years hand made doll. I was really surprised that I had it with me but I don't know why. Along with the doll, were ten red finger knots. I blinked in confusion. Then I saw a letter. I picked it up then I read it.

It says:

My dear Yui:

I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you this. You were not my real daughter. You were adopted. But I promise that I will do my best to keep loving you with all my heart. Your real father is Shiro Kurosaki. He told me that you and him have the same ability to control puppets. I don't think you know that, but now you do. Remember. I will always love you. You will be named 'Yui Komori Kurosaki. Please don't die in vain. Live for the sake of me and your real father. He's still alive but he's nowhere to be found.

Take care and be safe.

Love: Seiji....

After I finished reading the note, tears started to flow in my eyes. "Yes father.....I forgive.....and I love you too." I sobbed as I put the note close to my chest.

I hid the note in my father's diary, then went back to the floor then put ten knots on my fingers. ( Yes. You guys know what she's trying to do. Its in the title-A/N).