Chapter 2: Strange Aura/Bring your Doll to School.

Hey readers. I'm just having trouble. Heheh. As you can see, today is lent and I'm not so sure about writing my story in my tablet. But you want to know how many days till it finish, 40 DAYS TILL APRIL.!!!!!😭😫 Just wait till April, but I'm actually working on Chapter 3 secretly.

Anyway. Chapter 2 is El Finito! Enjoy!😊😁☺😇

Mystery POV:

"Yui-sama" Amethyst called out to her mistress. But Yui didn't respond. "Oujo-sama wake up." Amethyst called her again, but still again, Yui did not respond only leaving a groaning sound. Amethyst's left eye twitched in irritation.

She folds her small right arm while her right finger went to her lips thinking about waking Yui. Soon, a light bulb appeared up on her head. "Aha! Maybe I'll just scream to her ears." The doll landed on Yui's right side of her face where she can find her ears and she did.

The doll fixed her composure, then she cleared her throat getting ready to do a loud blow. "Alright. Here we go." Amethyst took a deep breath. (Just to let you know that a doll cannot breathe-A/N).

Then counting down on 3.......2.......1....."LADY YUI KOMORI KUROSAKI! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP OR YOU WILL BE LATE!!!!" Yui shot open both of her eyes then quickly sat up panting panickly.

"Amethyst-chan! Why did you do that?!" Yui asked not liking the fact that her servant doll screamed to her ears. " Sorry Yui-Sama. I don't want the others to wake you up. So I decided to roar into you eardrums. Please forgive me?" The doll said with guilt and chuckled nervously. 'Ano...Amethyst. You don't have to apologies. Besides I thank you for waking me up this early and I also forgive you. But please, don't do that again alright?" Yui said as she used her finger to poke gently on the doll's forehead which caused her expression to go like this (>∆<).

"Plus if you haven't woken me all along, then Reiji-san would punish me for over sleeping." Yui said with awe. "Nobody should punish you because you're my mistress that I have to protect!" Amethyst said it with anger and protective tone. But soon she became confused then asked Yui. "But question. Who is this Reiji?" (•-•)
Yui sweat dropped but decided to skip it. "Never mind. Let's just go. But I'm going to put you in my briefcase. Is that good with you?" Yui asked her servant as she was setting her uniform. "Yui-sama. I'm your servant. Of course I will!" Amethyst said with confident. Yui nodded as she went to the bathroom while the little doll just dove in to Yui's briefcase.

- In the bathroom with Yui.-

While Yui is taking a nice warm bath, she took a deep breath and started to recall about the letter she read yesterday. Especially for Amethyst she awoken which she finds it strange.