Chapter 4: Two Kinds: Shiro Yui and Kuro Yui

~Back Then~

  After Yui finished putting on her pajamas and fell asleep (even after encountering the fan girls, Izuna, Reiji, and Shu), she discovered that she was in an empty dark dream world known as her inner mind. (Or more like fission). However when she wasn't aware of her surroundings, she meets two strange girls who are known to be her Countians. That is the Kuro Yui (her dark side), and Shiro Yui (Her bright side).

  These two spiritual beings are the ones that keep Yui's peace and choas balance. However, she has a lot of mystery to know her family, and she has to regain her memory back when she lived with her real father after Seiji  gave her up. When she first moved to the Sakamaki mansion, she discovered the truth that they were vampires. She learned how to deal with the pain that they gave her instead of giving they're love to her. But somehow, when she knocked all her things she finds a lifeless Amethyst lying on the floor and also found a note from her step father. It was an apologetic word that Yui read and was touched on how much her father and her stepfather loved her with all they're heart. However, he's concerned about her being with the monsters, but she was able to unlock her puppet magic ability and this also awakened Amethyst from her deep slumber. Most of the vampires don't even know that she's the daughter of Shiro Kurosaki. The Puppet master. But what made the vampires suspicious is that they felt something different. As if that someone came into they're house. But now, they seem to be concern about Yui being emotionless.