Chapter 3: How Is it Hard to remember?

Yui POV:

Do I have to be in the situation of being a naive person? Well no. Honestly I don't have to be like this. I wish I was smart enough to ask my step father. But my question is, who is this father of mine? What does he look like and my sister, Tsubaki? Where is she? Also, why do I have two surname: Yui Komori Kurosaki?

And why did I suffer so much being with 10 vampires? I shouldn't hate them. I forgive them. I even love the person......who keeps bothering me. Ayato.

But as of now, I'm keeping my distance away from them.

I couldn't think anymore so I put my palm on my head as I closed my eyes trying to remember.

Ayato POV:

I was just sitting and chilling inside the limo. However, my attention was caught from Pancake in a stressful behavior. She has her hand on her head with her eyes closed tightly while facing the window.

I felt anxious about her. She must be dwelling about the times for what we did to her like biting, torture, and being a sick sadist toward her. But she was the only one who changed us from that horrible state of being twisted. I feel bad for what I did to her. She's been living with us for two years, and not a word has been spoken out of her. She usually starts conversating with us and she can be really annoying when she bothers us.

But now I really miss those times. 'Maybe Shuus right. She just needs more time.' I thought.

I had to think of something that can make her happy. I just realize why she's like this. We took everything away from her. Meaning, the love and the caring that she has given to us all. I have to do something. I like the way how she smiles and makes me feel safe and warm. I maybe a vampire with no beating heart. But the blood from this girl did a number on me.

So why not make her happy again?

I know that in the myths, vampires hates human. But this girl, she does have special gift. I wonder why? But still, she looks really corrupted and I do feel bad about her. What have I done? No. What have we done to hurt her? But what is she thinking that's bothering her?

Subaru POV:

It's kind of quiet here in the limo and I kind of feel good about it. But, something feels odd. I looked at Yui in the corner of my eyes. As I looked at her, she already has her palm on her head. I turn to her direction. She was somehow feeling upset or hurt. I'm not sure if she's sick or not. But what worries me, is her not being herself.

Of course, she is annoying and noisy. However, the girl who was this cheerful and happy, was turn into a girl with sadness and corruption's inside her heart. I don't know what to do now. But seeing her suffer like this would hurt me.

Just like my mother who was driven into insanity. Both of these women were fragile. And I believe that Yui is one.

Don't worry Yui. We'll have to do something to get you out of the darkness.

Mystery POV😢💧💔:

Poor Yui. A young teenager girl lost a bit of her memory or couldn't remember her family.

She maybe weak and fragile. But not for long that she had the ability to control dolls like puppeteers usually do. But still, she was broken and somebody has to fix her heart by putting the pieces together.

Her real father went on a journey. But he is hidden somewhere in the mansion in the mountains of snow. Ayato and Subaru had to think of a way to help the girl who had been wounded and had been in the darkness for too long.