Chapter 5: Something feels odd..

Enigma POV:

As soon as the limo arrived in the school campus, the brother's got out including Yui but did her usual thing separately and Going to class.

All, but for one vampire from the Mukami family.

Kou was probably filled with curiousity and interest. Except, carrying fear didn't help him. He had no idea what was going on inside Yui's mind.

Well, lets just say, a voice from the other side of her sounds a little odd. Rather making Yui's dark side angry.
He had one question in mind. 'Who was that inside besides Yui?'

Kou doesn't think of Yui being dark and cold, right? Well it depends on her behavior. He's only used to her warm hearted personality and such. But never, he had heard her thoughts being so cruel to him. What did he just encountered.

Meanwhile, Yui was in class taking notes while Amethyst was hiding behind the shelf watching over her master. But what caught her eyes was a purple hair boy with his teddy bear on his arm.

She was curious and wanted to think about meeting him, but she remembered what Yui told her. Not wanting to break her rules, she decided to stay put on the shelves. The answer to this question, the doll is sitting on top of the shelf where there are books placed in front of her, and the globes as well.

The clock struck to 3 and the bell rung which kind of startle Amethyst.

The doll noticed her master packing her belongings. She made haste and flew to Yui and hid in her bag without anyone noticing. Not even.............Kanato..? Well I guess he didn't even see, or was bored all day in class. Much to the instructors dismay.

Although, he just couldn't help but to keep watching Yui walking to her next class like a freaken stalker. But when he noticed her bag moving, his eyes widen a little. Yui looked at him right after she felt Amethyst moving inside her bag. She averted her gaze and quickly walked away and proceed to her next class.

Kanato, didnt know what was going on. Wondering, what has gotten into Yui and why she had to move quickly. However, He could've swore he saw a tiny spec of purple hair in Yui's bag. Did his eyes fool him, or was it just a coincidence? We'll see.

*Literature*

Todays class is about reading and writing poems or stories. Yui wasn't open mimded for this. But she knows that it was supposed to be for the best. Its a school work that she has to take responsibility.

Yui was sitting at the back like usual. The same habit everyday in her life. She never wants to go in the front because she did not want to face teacher. Which results her to get embarrassed.

Kou POV:

I am in the same class as M Neko-chan. Literature isn't my favorite subject. But still, I had to take it.

However...Yui is a really interesting person, since the day I met her before..I think. But, M-Neko-chan is a mysterious girl..I cannot put my finger on it..But I am too curious.. I mean, I am really, really curious about her. Just what is this human is trying to hide from me?

'What was that voice I just heard while being inside the limo? Was that really Yui thinking? Or was it someone? Who knows.. I'll just ask her myself.' That was one thing in my mind. I smirked mischeivously.