Chapter 4 - Secrets and Promises

(A/N: This is half of chapter one and chapter two. Also, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!! I have a really good idea for next chapter's death scene! I also want to do a new dialogue thing. I'm gonna show who's talking. Example... Monokuma: Puhuhuhu. I hope that makes sense. Bye!)

(Y/n's POV)
Well, here we are. The class trial. Monokuma already went over the rules. Basically, if we guess the culprit correctly, the killer dies. If we get it wrong, everyone except the killer dies, which is complete bullshit...
Since Rantaro was killed in the library, it drives Keebo and I away from suspicion.
Shuichi: Now that we have enough evidence, we can rule some people out.
Keebo: Y/n and I for instance, correct?
Kokichi: Oh? Why is that, Keeboy? Were you two getting freaky behind the scenes?( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
I want to fucking hang this little shit...
Keebo and I's faces turned red.
Y/n: ...fuck you Kokichi...
Kokichi: Oh ho hooo!!! Did I reveal a secret?
Keebo: W-we just talked.. That's it...
Monokuma: Hey!! You're not supposed to fuck each other yet!! That's for Salmon Mode!
A/N: Sorry for the 4th wall break.)
After that little incident, we proceeded with the class trial and got into something called a "scrum debate." (Play Scrum Debate music)
............Kaede did it..... Kaede killed Rantaro...... Why her..? WHY HER!?!?
Shuichi and I were devastated....

? WHY HER!?!? Shuichi and I were devastated

Watching Kaede get hung... And then shattered to bits as overkill... Goddammit Monokuma... At least that annoying Monokid is dead...

(Time skip to Chapter 2)

(Shuichi's POV)
While on my way to the dining hall with Kaito without my hat, I saw y/n. Does... Does she have her hood off?
Y/n: Hey, guys.
Shuichi: H-hey, y/n.
Kaito: Good morning, y/n!!
We went into the dining hall, where everyone else is waiting. They were staring and y/n and I. As expected.

 As expected

Both of us looked like new people

Both of us looked like new people. To be honest, y/n looked much more beautiful without that hood. Geez, I can feel my face getting red...
Shuichi: Good morning...
Y/n: Morning...
Kokichi: You two got rid of your emo head things! Is this cuz Kaede died or whatever?
Y/n: I need to tell you guys something...
Kirumi: What is it?
(HERE IT COMES!! THE BIG REVEAL I PROMISED!!!)
Y/n: When I said that I didn't remember my other talent, I lied...
Kokichi: NO Y/N! LYING IS MY THING!
Tenko: Quiet, degenerate male! Continue, y/n.
Y/n: My other talent... Is the Ultimate Mutation. I'll prove it. *ears and tail change from bear's, to eagle wings, then to fox ears.
Y/n: See?
Kokichi: *touches y/n's ears* WOOOW!! SO FRICKIN COOL!!!!

Shuichi: *quietly* so fucking hot...
Y/n: It's not that exciting... I'm just different is all.
(After the Monokubs and Monokuma introduced the new motive...)
Oh my god... The Ultimate Singer AND the Ultimate Mutation? She's really a gift from heaven... *sigh* She's so cool...
(Nana: And that's it! Sorry for the long chapter. If you want me to keep writing like this, let me know! Next part is a free time event!! After that, the new chapter two death. I really thought hard about it! Bye!!!)